Sign in to follow this  
York Canary

New signing photo leaked

Looking at Twitter, it’s a permanent for £750k*. Webber will know of him well being ex Elland Rd - I can remember not so long ago when a lot of people were talking about him and Man City were rumoured amongst a host of other clubs to be after him. Injury at West Ham kept him out but it seems many rate him there, only 25 years old. West Ham fans really not happy over the fee. NFFC really not happy because they’ve missed out on a player that impressed on loan last season. And best of all, Leeds will probably have another massive mental WACCOE meltdown as yet again one of their youth products goes on to bigger and better things at NCFC 😂

(*if this isn’t a hoax of course!)

• Haha 1

Wow, if this is true that sound like a great deal. Still speculation he's going to Forest or WBA.

Edited by Surfer
Deleted image

Was big news a couple of years ago, been injured and the talk stopped, a decent price for a back up to Max, whether this is the right move to get his career back on track only time will tell.

I hope he's not another Matt Jarvis ....🙁

If this is true a cracking signing.

Was touted to be very successful, so great cover that is as good as a starter, which may come in handy if Aaron's has the season we hope he does.

18 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

25K a week? I hope that we are not paying that for a back up full back. I would trust that SW would have adjusted that figure. 

The club would assess the full package of the deal, fee and wages. As the fee is only £750k there would be scope for paying him larger wages. 

Although I suspect Bryam would take a reduction in his wages. He was apparently very close to signing for Forest and I doubt they would pay him £25k, which suggests some wriggle room on wages. 

It's most definitely a win win situation. Worst case scenario, we go down, have to sell Aarons for circa £30M and we have a very cheap, proven player, who, if he keels over with injury hasn't cost us much. 

Could be a fantastic signing, he must have proved his general fitness to get a transfer and will just need to be assimilated and get his levels up to the others. Interesting to note he plays right forwards as well as right back....just the sort of player Marshall was supposed to be, but Bryam is definitely a step up there.

5 hours ago, Alex Moss said:

Looking at Twitter, it’s a permanent for £750k*. Webber will know of him well being ex Elland Rd - I can remember not so long ago when a lot of people were talking about him and Man City were rumoured amongst a host of other clubs to be after him. Injury at West Ham kept him out but it seems many rate him there, only 25 years old. West Ham fans really not happy over the fee. NFFC really not happy because they’ve missed out on a player that impressed on loan last season. And best of all, Leeds will probably have another massive mental WACCOE meltdown as yet again one of their youth products goes on to bigger and better things at NCFC 😂

(*if this isn’t a hoax of course!)

Very low (If true etc). Presumably dictated by his injury record. So probably a considerable add-on depending on appearances.

Edited by PurpleCanary

If that’s a genuine photo it certainly wasn’t taken at Colney. I guess we’ll see in a couple of hours or so.

Edited by Grando

14 minutes ago, Grando said:

If that’s a genuine photo it certainly wasn’t taken at Colney. I guess we’ll see in a couple of hours or so. Would seem like a good signing, but why did he play so few games for Forest last season? Injuries?

He had knee surgery in August 2018 which kept him out for nearly all the season. He was very good when he came in apparently and Forest definitely wanted him back. 

Prior to his knee surgery he has an ankle injury that kept him out from March 2018. So obviously there is a question mark over his injury record. 

17 minutes ago, Grando said:

If that’s a genuine photo it certainly wasn’t taken at Colney. I guess we’ll see in a couple of hours or so. Would seem like a good signing, but why did he play so few games for Forest last season? Injuries?

Not wanting to be a party pooper, but he's barely played for two years due to thigh, ankle and knee injuries. A big risk - not financially, but with the defensive injuries we have already, in terms of squad cover. Hope it pays off.

Capture.JPG.6d777584023aa53ea0ac7e1a9a8e4c0e.JPG

21 minutes ago, Grando said:

If that’s a genuine photo it certainly wasn’t taken at Colney. I guess we’ll see in a couple of hours or so. Would seem like a good signing, but why did he play so few games for Forest last season? Injuries

Probably the fault of the two dinosaurs that were managing him last season.

6 hours ago, York Canary said:

Sam Byram joins from West Ham

69A3B688-8FD7-4EB5-B862-462D34C5D035.jpeg

So where did you get the photo from York Canary?  You know that the head of the Metropolitan Police recently warned that leaking material that threatens national security (which this clearly does 😉 ) could see you end up in prison. 

Official now.

Good player, good cover, cheap. What's not to like?

Apart from the fact he seems to be wearing number 3 😡

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Jarvis Mk2?

5 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Jarvis Mk2?

Please no

I'm not too concerned about the injury situation- we're not relying on him to be first choice and play every week.

Ideally he comes in, shows his fitness and if Aarons leaves next year we've got a replacement already there.

Can’t imagine the club being happy about a leak.

At least this might prove to the whittlers that signings can come out of the blue and don’t have to be talked about in the media for days on end. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Bennett said:

Can’t imagine the club being happy about a leak.

At least this might prove to the whittlers that signings can come out of the blue and don’t have to be talked about in the media for days on end. 

Somebody is going to be in big trouble 

Seems like a good signing. Now the lad just needs some luck in avoiding future injuries. I'm still intrigued as to where they took the photos though!

5 minutes ago, Grando said:

Seems like a good signing. Now the lad just needs some luck in avoiding future injuries. I'm still intrigued as to where they took the photos though!

Stalham  recreation grounds.

17 minutes ago, Grando said:

In Germany - he joined up with the squad over there.