Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Cracked ribs

Worthington said that Robinson had cracked a couple of ribs.

IMO this will put him out of action for a while.

Clearly Robinson was not, to coin another of Worthy''s phrases ''wrapped in cotton wool.''

How on earth, with so many games in so few days does the training get to be so physical we lose a player to cracked ribs?

I would have thought training in this schedule would consist of long warm ups, stretches and gentle conditioning along with massage, ball work and tactical plans, but then again what do I know.

Seems like Colney taking it''s toll again!

agree totally rude old.I was completely flabberghasted to hear robbo had got injured during training.  with a hectic schedule of 4 games in 8 days, is there any need to even get the players back in for training, surely they should be resting at home.  In the past, Hucks says he needs 2 days to recover from a match.is this the reason why the leicester game was played by at a low tempo by the cream crackered city players?PNE were 3 up by half time on sat, did they play it low tempo?If PNE look fresher than us today, what will it say about the coaching staff?

LGT, it will say, among other things, that PNE''s midweek game match against Plymouth was cancelled so they have played one less game than us this week. Also, the Pink''un story today says that he sustained his rib injury during the Burnley game.