Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

End of season DVD

Finally got round to watching, bit disappointing, no players interviews just YouTube clips joined up, very boring inter match commentary, extras are just clips already in the dvd

• Like 1

Agreed. Feels like they missed an opportunity for a great dvd. Though the fact it’s probably the best selling season review dvd ever, at £12 and £5 postage I doubt they care too much!

Always a great watch just a shame there was nothing more than what’s on the YouTube highlights. Some games were very rushed and didn’t build up any of the excitement the games deserved.

Really poor, so disappointing.

Whole thing felt rushed, almost as if the quicker they get it out the more they'll sell due to the euphoria.

No consistency throughout, some times it showed teams, sometimes it didn't.

Bizarrely the 1-0 win against Boro takes up around 15 minutes with some weird footage and tunnel cam.

Genuinely the one hour youtube video they posted is better than the season review.

Yeah, it's a bit on the budget side, all in SD too. Still, wifey and I passed a fantastic couple of hours watching it earlier in the week... even without bells and whistles, it was a wonderful reminder of so many gut-wrenching moments on the rollercoaster of emotion that was our title season. Good that they got Michael Bailey to narrate it, though... that was a nice touch.

Well I loved it. Yeah it could have been in high def and included some interviews but all I wanted was the football and commentary. When I watch it back in years to come that's what I will want to see and remember.

Great record of a great season. Seems a bit churlish to moan about the peripheral bits and pieces.

• Like 1

I'm planning to watch it instead of Match of the Day every week we get tonked.

• Haha 4