Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Souness handed money for new striker

According to sky sports. Freddy Shephard has given Souness the money to buy a new striker. Do you think this could be dean Ashton? Or is he more likely to go for some foreign player or another prem player?

according to some site i read a few days ago (cant remember) Souness has a list of 8 strikers with Ashton firmly in the back up option alongside the notes - is he really worth it / will he save my job ? From what I recall ''foreigners'' lined the top 4 slots, and poss Robbie Keane - not going into the whole is ''Eire a foreigner lark.''

I''ve heard this morning that he wont be getting any cash, it sounds like they might get Larson on the cheap.

How much money? He''ll need alot to get Ashton & I''m not convinced Shepard will giv him enough money 2 do it. There is talk of Hasslebaink. Seems more likely cos prob offer him 2 year deal and should not be much transfer fee. Having said this I have mentioned Newcastle b4 cos I think Ashton would be ideal replacement for Shearer.

hi guys, just signed up.   i have a good source and i am told that we r going for michael chopra. maybe deano is goin the other way????