Love Trybull's reaction:

"I'm feeling very good and happy to sign a new deal. I really like living here and I love to play for this special club as there are so many positive things about Norwich. When I first came to the club, it was all very new to me and my wife as it was a new country and a different experience. But my team-mates made it easy for me to fit in the squad and the supporters have helped me and my family to feel comfortable in the city and stadium so it was clear to us that we wanted to stay. The club and especially the headcoach and Stuart have given me so much and I just want to give back to them." 

That spirit seems to run through the whole club at the moment.

Edited by Yelloow Since 72
  • Like 1

Great news.  He must be delighted in fact I’m sure his family are also. Possibly there are some recent photos of his family on Instagram? Maybe someone should post them? Oh hang on I think someone already did that before 😂

• Haha 1

Being rewarded more than anything else which is good to see. Already had a contract to 2022

So the idea that we can't attract good players because Norwich is so far away from the big Cities doesn't really ring true. 

As long as you recruit sensible adults who take their careers seriously and aren't looking to go night clubbing all the time, you'll be okay. 

Rock on Tommy 😎