Sign in to follow this  
Skyrider

New πŸ‘•

Just got new home shirt it's πŸ‘ postman face a picture when he delivered it as it was in a Norwich City bag becauseΒ I live in felixstowe Suffolk 000000 it great living hereΒ 

Edited by Skyrider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Is, as has been mentioned, the green lighter than in the official photos??Β 

I think the original photos were a little darker than the shirts are in the β€˜flesh’ - pics posted since look β€˜more’ yellow and a slightly lighter green.

Got mine today as well.Β  Looks a bit nicer in reality than in the pictures.Β  Not so keen on the sleeve badge sponsorship thing though, but a minor detail.

Also got one of the nice white training tops.Β  They're really nice (and good for the gym).Β  The wife said she thought that was the nicer shirt πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Skyrider said:

Just got new home shirt it's πŸ‘ postman face a picture as I live in felixstowe Suffolk 000000 it great living hereΒ 

Welcome.

Hope to see you in transit next season. Agree with you about Felixstowe.

9 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Just out of interest, do we see many Binswitch shirts in the fine City nowadays?

Only the Market Twins.

32 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Only the Market Twins.

Without meaning to sound a bit grim, from what I heard a while ago they're no longer on there.. I think one of the lads is in a care home or some such. Might be wrong though

27 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Without meaning to sound a bit grim, from what I heard a while ago they're no longer on there.. I think one of the lads is in a care home or some such. Might be wrong though

One of them played veterans league football against me last season... not sure which, though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a look at the new shirt the other day in the club shop in Chapelfield......I think it looks ok, although I won't be purchasing one, as the retro shirts, always remain 'current'....... πŸ˜‰

Any idea when we might hear about the away/third kits? You'd expect them to be revealed in the next week or two, surely?

17 hours ago, Herman said:

Is, as has been mentioned, the green lighter than in the official photos??Β 

The official photos were filtered to fook! So, yes, the green is quite a lot lighter.

I actually preferred the look of the dark green in the photos.

• Like 1

Don't know what to do. Have to admit I really don't like that green bit on the bottom which is a shame as the top half I quite like. It should be all yellow imo. Feel we've lost a little bit of our identity and can't help thinking it looks like another clubs away strip.Β 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

when is away kit released?

same time as the 4th kit

looking forward to the evening strip as well

both should raise a fair bit for the club in these straightened times

Brighter in real life or not, there is less yellow - and it is surely better to have more yellow in a brighter coloured shirt. It must be easier to pick out fellow players if their shirt is brighter, after all.....mostly green kit......colour of grass....green.....it doesn't take a genius to see that the players will not stand out so much on a football pitch.Β 

Β 

Sent back the regular fit shirt as it was so wide at the bottom. Got the player fit one delivered to where we’re stayingΒ on holiday and it’s much better. Not like the crazy β€œmuscle fit” shirts some teams do. Definitely loving the look of the new kitΒ 

Just out of interest, do we see many Binswitch shirts in the fine City nowadays?

Without a word of a lie, I saw a chap at the ATM at my Bank on Monday who looked like this and he was wearing a very old Ipswich shirt. Mind you he probably couldn't get it off. He was putting on the kinard walk as well, which is pointless in a rugby town. I think he was wearing Dumlop Green Flash as he probably hadn't seen his feet since they were in the Prem.

Image result for doctor who villains images

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Without a word of a lie, I saw a chap at the ATM at my Bank on Monday who looked like this and he was wearing a very old Ipswich shirt. Mind you he probably couldn't get it off. He was putting on the kinard walk as well, which is pointless in a rugby town. I think he was wearing Dumlop Green Flash as he probably hadn't seen his feet since they were in the Prem.

Image result for doctor who villains images

Proper Bodmin......