Sign in to follow this  
HertsCanary93

Telegraph reporting new 5 year deal for Aarons

Almost brings to an end the most successful summer of player contract signings in the history of NCFC.

It’s a great summer, not signing anyone of huge amount, but a decent enough keeper and winger on loan, a free international striker with potential, adding superb quality to our youth ranks and extending contracts to all key players.....

I’ve not been so content in a summer for a long time, Webber & Farke both deserve a huge pat on the back for a great job in convincing the key players to commit to NCFC future, great job........👍

• Like 5

3 hours ago, unique said:

Almost brings to an end the most successful summer of player contract signings in the history of NCFC.

Just Mario left now?

7 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Just Mario left now?

Leitner, Trybull, Aarons and Lewis may also get new contracts. Aarons is on the verge of signing one if reports are to be believed, and the other three (and Mario) would then be the only first-team regulars not to get improved terms since promotion (I wouldn't expect Heise, Tettey, Thompson, Hanley or Srbeny to be offered anything).

31 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

(I wouldn't expect Heise, Tettey, Thompson, Hanley or Srbeny to be offered anything).

I think they'll all get pay raises as befits their Premier League status,  this is more about length of contract, Tettey will probably have a farewell game at the end of the season, Thompson, if he doesn't go out on loan, will have be injury free, Hanley has another 3 or 4 years anyway, only Dennis to sort out really.