Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

4 years for Zimbo

To be honest, Zimmermann has pi*sed me right off. On my Football Manager Southampton put in an offer of £3.5 million for him and I rejected it and he threw his toys out of the pram. Ended up selling him for £4.5 million.

We don't need those types of people in our squad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Could get big stick for this but Zimbo makes me think of Tony Adams every time I see him play. Not exactly graceful, but what a consistent, no nonsense defender he is.

7 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

To be honest, Zimmermann has pi*sed me right off. On my Football Manager Southampton put in an offer of £3.5 million for him and I rejected it and he threw his toys out of the pram. Ended up selling him for £4.5 million.

We don't need those types of people in our squad.

Exactly the same on mine except I negotiated up to £6.5 mill.

Seems a good guy, has thrown himself into life at the club too which is always nice to see.

I remain skeptical about him making the step up- his lack of pace and his turning circle concern me when faced with top level strikers- but he's proved me wrong before.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, king canary said:

Seems a good guy, has thrown himself into life at the club too which is always nice to see.

I remain skeptical about him making the step up- his lack of pace and his turning circle concern me when faced with top level strikers- but he's proved me wrong before.

So far since coming in he's stepped up to every challenge against, not just yours but most peoples, expectations. Wouldn't be surprised to see him do it again. Plenty of good CB's with lack of pace in the Prem.

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

Only Mario to go............ still🤬

Holding out for a 3 year deal & the club are only offering 2 years maybe?  Or are we open to offers for him?

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I sort of agree with this, but would like to see him get the chance he deserves. I think we're still potentially in the market for another CB, if the rumours of Hanley out on loan were true.