2 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

I think it looks great at first look...maybe better couples with green shirts and not jeans like most of us wear but I really like it

Mixed thoughts really. I’m not sure on the collar at all, I hope it grows on me...

Not yellow enough for me. Shade of green wrong too. Also dislike the collar.

wont matter when I see Pukki celebrating in it though. 

Genuinely love it. And regardless of your moral stance on betting firms, how much better does that logo look than the LeoVegas one?

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Genuinely love it. And regardless of your moral stance on betting firms, how much better does that logo look than the LeoVegas one?

Agree with that for sure

9 minutes ago, AB3 said:

Not yellow enough for me. Shade of green wrong too. Also dislike the collar.

wont matter when I see Pukki celebrating in it though. 

Don’t buy it if you don’t like it.  There’s always the second or third kit.

It looks as if the colour has run from the shorts when it was washed with the top. Maybe it will grow on me.

I really like it. Only slight grumble is the yellow piece in the front of the collar. Would have preferred the same colour all the way around. The sponsor looks loads better as well. Saying that, the last shirt I bought was the infamous one we wore against Bayern. 

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

But when? When is the 2nd and 3rd kit out? The wait is unbearable.

Clubs a jook. 😀

Love it. Nicest kit for a while in my opinion... blue gk kit tho 😮🙊, surely that's just to laugh at Ipswich 

Sponsor logo definitely blends in a lot better than Aviva or Leovegas.

If I was looking to buy one myself, I would not a huge fan of the blend. I noticed it was quite popular in the premier league last season, but found the shirts look odd when worn with jeans etc. 

Looks good on the players though, so I'm happy.

3 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wow. I’d never thought of that. Thanks!

looks better on Onel...

F96D3D32-B380-42AC-9A1D-ED8B2EB5E2A4.jpeg

20 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

I think it looks great at first look...maybe better couples with green shirts and not jeans like most of us wear but I really like it

Buy some green jeans.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

Only slight grumble is the yellow piece in the front of the collar. Would have preferred the same colour all the way around. 

This. I agree it’s that yellow patch that makes it look a bit odd. Perhaps in the flesh it will look better, the colour seems a bit off to me, not quite the right shade of yellow and green.

• Like 1

When you go onto the the club shop website the green seems to be a different shade. Personally I like the look of this darker green, but not overly fussed.

nice kit, and I couldn’t give a monkeys if we’re winning in it in any case. I coped with the half and half kit so I’m cool with anything these days.

21 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

When you go onto the the club shop website the green seems to be a different shade. Personally I like the look of this darker green, but not overly fussed.

nice kit, and I couldn’t give a monkeys if we’re winning in it in any case. I coped with the half and half kit so I’m cool with anything these days.

This. I think the darker green looks much better, but I think the promo pictures are a little inaccurate and the actual green is much lighter as shown on the online shop. Which is a shame, but I'll get over it. 

55 minutes ago, Fuzzar said:

It looks as if the colour has run from the shorts when it was washed with the top. Maybe it will grow on me.

It's fine, it'll go with all the other shirts my partner has washed. 😥

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Il Pirata said:

This. I think the darker green looks much better, but I think the promo pictures are a little inaccurate and the actual green is much lighter as shown on the online shop. Which is a shame, but I'll get over it. 

Hva you tried adjusting the brightness on your device?

I like it. Maybe the green fade comes up slightly too high (a bit lower with more yellow perhaps) but overall one of the best in a while.

Awful kit. Looks like a naff Aussie top, far too dark a green, not enough yellow and whats with the odd ensemble on the collar. After last years kit i don't know how they've messed this up so badly

Edited by crab man

I'm undecided.

On the one hand, it looks very stylish and modern.

On the other hand, the green is far too dark and the yellow isn't yellow enough, so it doesn't really feel like a Norwich City shirt.

In conclusion, it's a nice kit that probably should've been used as the away kit for another team.