Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Etuhu is signing today according to neil adams

GIVE WORTHY CREDIT FOR FINDING AND SIGNING ANOTHER GEM IN ETUHU!!!!  

the guy has done NOTHING (hell he cant even get into our team a lot of the time) please stop wasting what little money we have with more rubbish central midfielders  worthy.

lets hope Neil Adams was wrong

Worthy''s said it was premature as talks are still ongoing. I''d put a stop to them right now and send him back on the Preston coach. He''s done nothing in his time here and isn''t even a poor mans Damien Francis.

Sadly I think we''re stuck with him as Preston probably won''t want him back after breaking one of their players legs

Dixon Etuhu was probably the only norwich player today who didnt break a sweat.  Simon charlton ran for 90 minutes for us dickson did crap all.

AND we are paying money for this lazy talentless player.  he is an andy hughes who doesnt run.  we have signed 3 players now who are worse than gary holt (Etuhu, Hughes, Jarrett)

[quote user="Paul Rankin"]

Dixon Etuhu was probably the only norwich player today who didnt break a sweat.  Simon charlton ran for 90 minutes for us dickson did crap all.

[/quote]i saw dicko play against derby opening day and he looked full of running - box to box, like a ready made francis replacement.  perhaps 4-3-3 in a defensive role doesn''t suit him, but  i  was  disappointed with what i saw today.  charlie  was knackered after  20 mins today  and didn''t look for part for me today.

if we sign dixon the club scouts manager and board should hang thier heads in shame  , he is absolute rubbish and you could see why preston want to get rid? the only thing we need of them is their manager?

Can''t blame Charlton for being knackered today as he has played in the last 4 and he''s getting on a bit. But Etuhu shouldn''t have this trouble but he just wasn''t up for it today... much like most of his other appearances for us. I have seen absolutely nothing from this man that impresses me and thinks "hey we''ve found a real gem here" more like "here''s another mark rivers". I''ve had enough of seeing players at Norwich who have a certain degree of ability but just aren''t bothered. If its still not permanent and the deal can be stopped STOP IT NOW!

it didnt even look a malaicious tackle to break Knowlands leg.. what worries m is that Etuhu probably went for the ball and his limited ability means he missed it completely and crocked the lad!

jas :)

what a waste of b****y money! if he hasnt signed yet dont let him please save the money to pay worthys contract up! it was a real kick in the teeth for jarvis and i dont blame him if he goes whilst coco the clown is still in charge!

[quote user="Marmite"]A waste of money and another slap in the face from Worthington for Rossi Jarvis.[/quote]

I thought Rossi Jarvis was a right back? Are you advocating playing players out of position, especially ones with no first team experience. I suppose that would give people a chance to criticise Worthy for playing players out of position though.

But granted, Etuhu had his worst game for us today. Remember though that Francis also looked very poor when he played right side of midfield. He was only ever any good in the middle. So for me, the pressing need is a right winger/right sided midfielder like Kevin Harper was for us 2 years ago.

The one advantage of having a player on loan before you agree to sign

him is that you get a chance to take a good looksie - so let''s have a

recap - he''s played consistently cr@p and Worthy wants to sign him!

hmmmmmm!!!!!

I think that if NW had signed Etuhu before the season started most of us would have been very satisfied. However, I have seen nothing from him in the few games he has played to suggest that he is any better than Brennan, Charlton et al. Therefore WHY is Worthy considering buying him? I agree with the poster who suggested it was a slap in the face for Rossi Jarvis - okay he is completely untried and not yet physically mature but he should have been given a few games at least. Norwich does appear to be a haven for other (better?) team''s cast-offs and this worrying pattern looks set to continue.