Sign in to follow this  

He's got plenty of time to have a final payday in China and the Premiership is the biggest League in the World for exposure. 

That would be how you'd kill all momentum. He seems a smart guy, unless it was retire after 1 season crazy money, the exposure and the chance to write yourself into football history for both himself and finland is here in the biggest league in the world.

He was never going to turn down his chance at the premier league

At most I imagine some clubs made some vague comments in the direction of Pukki's agent - which wouldn't be enough for Pukki to go on and declare interest in leaving anyway.

Pukki turning down the chance suggests that the club had agreed a fee and told him he can talk to them as he is under contract even before his new one was signed. 

The rubbish that gets reported is comical these days. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Pukki turning down the chance suggests that the club had agreed a fee and told him he can talk to them as he is under contract even before his new one was signed. 

The rubbish that gets reported is comical these days. 

Players often learn of interest without club consent, and I'm sure they find out rough figures, too.

To reject them suggests that he had a quite a detailed conversation and decided it wasn't for him, which is either therefore the Chinese club tapping up the player or the player being disloyal to the club?! 

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

Also, while on the subject of utter nonsense from Read Norwich, look at this-

https://readnorwich.com/2019/07/04/norwich-expected-to-announce-fahrmann-loan-on-friday/

Hmm... I very much doubt we're paying that as a loan fee seeing as though his value on transfer market is £4 million.

I think trusting Transfermarkt for player valuations is the 'utter nonsense.'

Apparently Max Aarons is worth £8m, Godfrey £6m and Zimmerman a measley £3.5m

6 minutes ago, king canary said:

I think trusting Transfermarkt for player valuations is the 'utter nonsense.'

Apparently Max Aarons is worth £8m, Godfrey £6m and Zimmerman a measley £3.5m

Ah fair enough! Yes, it may well be wide of the mark but seriously? Do you think we'd pay £3 million for a loan?

I don't.

3 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Ah fair enough! Yes, it may well be wide of the mark but seriously? Do you think we'd pay £3 million for a loan?

I don't.

I do.

2 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

It doesn't suggest that, and I think the chances of that actually happening is zero.

2 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Also, while on the subject of utter nonsense from Read Norwich, look at this-

https://readnorwich.com/2019/07/04/norwich-expected-to-announce-fahrmann-loan-on-friday/

Hmm... I very much doubt we're paying that as a loan fee seeing as though his value on transfer market is £4 million.

It was being reported in Germany earlier that we're paying €3m. I agree that it seemed rather high, but it sounds like it might be the case...

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It was being reported in Germany earlier that we're paying €3m. I agree that it seemed rather high, but it sounds like it might be the case...

Yeah man... I think I missed the discussion on the actual Fahrmann thread. Thought I was breaking new ground here!

Nope... 😂