Van wink

New Academy and Gym

Met the guy that supplied the equipment in the gym at a party a month or so back. He asked me who I supported, I told him, his reply ...."We do nearly all the big Clubs, oh and we did Norwich".  ...Funny guy😁.  

It’s very similar to the Oxford academy & new facility, I was lucky enough to see this year, very impressive both.

Very impressive, it also likely frees up space in the older buildings and allows those to be reshaped and used better. It sticks with me, and this might seem obvious, the comment from a few seasons or so ago that when players come to look around and sign, the training ground is one of the most important factors; More so than Carrow road, 3 hours a week as opposed to 5 days a week, the facilities need to scream high level and an opportunity to develop. If we are especially looking to start attracting the brightest and best prospects, this is a huge factor, along side being a club to actually give contracts and opportunities to academy players.

• Like 1

Bit different from Sloughbottom.

Looks a very good investment and its up to the young lads now to work hard and make it all worthwhile.