Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

IDAH SIGNS UNTIL 2023!

Good news and interesting to hear he's now with the first team squad- sounds like he'll get a chance to impress in pre-season like Aarons did last summer.

Sounds like he’s going to get back first team playing time in ore season, could be a secret weapon in our attacking arsenal if he can break through 

1 minute ago, king canary said:

Good news and interesting to hear he's now with the first team squad- sounds like he'll get a chance to impress in pre-season like Aarons did last summer.

Think Farke said a few days ago that Idah and Srbeny would both get chances in pre-season before he decided whether he needed to buy another striker. From what little I've seen, I'd clearly back Idah to make more of an impact than dear old Dennis...

Wonder how much a few goals from him in pre season would push Wednesday's Rhodes evaluation down.

Edited by KeiranShikari

First team player, delighted for him and a great tribute to our player development.

That's terrific news. Hope he takes the opportunity to play in the Prem this season - he's certainly built for man footy!

I really hope we get to see Idah next season, so this is good news.

Always good to sign players we've already got on he books, we now need reinforcements in the positions we have limited or no cover. Not quite so much happening there.

I like the unknown and Idah signing longer term is great news! He could be, another, unknown to the footballing scouts watching us for prem games.

No rushing here, learn from our senior pros and he will get there. TBH he has certainly wasn't this chance and he is pushing hard from his end to be considered.

Fantastic news!

I'm ashamed to say I've never seen him play.  What are his strengths aside from being well built?

Woodman, saw him at Lynn friendly last year and his movement off the ball is decent and he's quick for a big lad - basically built for the PL. In interviews he comes across as very focussed and quite quiet.

I'm so happy for him, primarily because this is a massive massive deal for him and us as fans to get to see what could be potentially a massive player in the making like Maddison is becoming. Such a treat right now to watch Norwich and see these future stars and say "I saw such n such when they played in the yella and green!"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

Woodman, saw him at Lynn friendly last year and his movement off the ball is decent and he's quick for a big lad - basically built for the PL. In interviews he comes across as very focussed and quite quiet.

I'm so happy for him, primarily because this is a massive massive deal for him and us as fans to get to see what could be potentially a massive player in the making like Maddison is becoming. Such a treat right now to watch Norwich and see these future stars and say "I saw such n such when they played in the yella and green!"

I do this NOW when players are particularly decent in games, or playing at the World Cup or whatever. Bellamy was one of the first I can remember being all "Yep. Bellamy, he used to play for Norwich"

Then I do it whenever I see Madders!

God knows what it's gonna be like when I'm super old and slightly senile.

21 minutes ago, Half Ar5ed Hipster said:

"Slightly"?! 🙂

Ok... completely and utterly deranged 🤪

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

If only we could have a production line of quality young players like Piswich Down. 😏

I watched their training session on YouTube yesterday, to say they looked relaxed would be an understatement. After last season's debacle, you'd think Lambert would have them a little more focused, then again, there's talk of 100 points and 100 goals, so I guess that they don't need to train. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, splendidrush said:

I watched their training session on YouTube yesterday, to say they looked relaxed would be an understatement. After last season's debacle, you'd think Lambert would have them a little more focused, then again, there's talk of 100 points and 100 goals, so I guess that they don't need to train. 

Can't wait to see them slowly slide into oblivion 😊

13 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Can't wait to see them slowly slide into oblivion 😊

I don't know about that, I'm sure they'll get a little help from a few extra faces in January to push them to the next level and keep them out the relegation zone.

But then again...