I am not a ''Worthy Outer'' and I believe we have finnally turned the corner as 5 straight wins cannot be luck although I admit today was a disgrace. I do like Worthy however I know he needs help in the transfer market and have tried to make it a bit easier for him. I have written a list of the positions that need to be filled and potential players that could fill these holes. In order of what I think is most important;

Right-Midfield - An out and out right winger who can beat a player and cross who also gets stuck in and defends. Paul Ifil would have been perfect but Sheff utd snaped him up. Cant think of many that are acailable, maybe Birchall of Port Vale.

Centre-Midfield - An attack minded player to partner super Safs. A goalscorer who creates for the strikers whilst supporting them. Steve Sidwell (although doubtful know), Paul Mckenna, Kenny Lunt, Michael Brown or simular sort of players.

Right-Back - A solid centre back who can tackle, head and also push forward. A right-footed drury would be perfect but if not then John Halls or Foley of Luton would be good. IMO we are only a right-back short of a very good defensive set up.

Left-Midfield - Same as the Right-Midfielder. Not as important but someone who can provide competition for Hucks who clearly isnt fit enough to play every game anymore, Andy Ried, Kris Commons, David Vaughan, Jay Tabb. Again hard to find.

Forward - A pacey striker to provide competition for Mcviegh/Ashton/Mckenzie like Cameron Jerome, Freddy Eastwood, Matty Fryatt.

And if Ashton leaves top of the list will be a big striker who can win the ball, hold it up and shoot. Like Rasiak who is proven at this level. Also maybe a centre back to provide cover for Doherty Shacks and Flem but this is not so important at the mo although Flem isnt getting any younger.

So thier you go Worthy, I know you cant fill all these gaps with the money available but these are the what I believe NEED to be sorted.