Sign in to follow this  
Orly

Heads up re: ifollow auto renewal

Hi All,

Just found out I'd been debited £50ish for the reduced ifollow service after they sent a (singular) sneaky "if you don't get in touch with us we're going to charge you" email to me that I didn't notice.   

Cheeky sods.  

Just passing it on, in case it's happened to anyone else and they need to check their account (assuming you don't want or need the service this season).

• Thanks 1

Appreciate that! Same has happened to me. Just tried contacting the club w no success - maybe due to time difference. Will shoot an email and try again tomorrow before I go to work. They're typically decent about this kind of thing, even though when it comes down to it, it is our fault. Can't see them not reimbursing it, even if it will take a while to process

23 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

No one needs it this season, there are loads of sites doing the same thing for Premiership matches

Especially being an Ex-pat in the us. One of the major tv channels out here (NBC) has the rights to every single premier league game every weekend. All of them are shown either across their channels or online at no additional cost. And they are part of most standard tv packages in my area so come at no additional cost.

Even last season I somewhat regretted having it. ESPN+ cost $5/month and showed between 1-3 Norwich games a month, especially when it became clear we weren't going to "fall off" as everyone predicted.

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

No one needs it this season, there are loads of sites doing the same thing for Premiership matches

Which sites?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Way to make the rest of us jealous !

Dont worry, i have the added benefit of buying one of 12000 memberships for the likelihood of not even seeing a game live this season 😜

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Redders Right Foot said:

Dont worry, i have the added benefit of buying one of 12000 memberships for the likelihood of not even seeing a game live this season 😜

Well  that goes for a few of us , even over here... Try again! <sob>