Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

What is Worthy playing at with Rossi Jarvis

I don''t understand Worthy. Why put Rossi Jarvis on the bench if he isn''t going to be used. Today we had a left back playing in midfield, Robinson gets injured so what does Worthy do??? Puts on another left back in centre midfield rather than Jarvis!! Why not give him a go???? Ok he may not yet be the finished article or the answer to our midfield problems but he has so much potential. It''s hardly going to persuade him to sign a professional deal with the club if Worthy won''t even give him a game when we only have one fit central midfielder.

Rossi should have come one, simple as. I was actually expecting Rossi

for Etuhu, considering he was so rubbish. Obviously couldn''t do so

because of Robinsons injury.

i really want to see Jarvis play. but thats only because i want to see a good youth player for once. It was exciting when Shackell finally got introduced last season. I suppose he doesnt want to knock Rossi''s confidence. I think he is likely to be introduced when Norwich are in a comfortable position either in a match or in the league table (unlikely but there we go)

A good point well made, but isn''t Rossi also classed as a defender? can''t remember if it''s as a right back or as a left back, but feel sure that Worthers see Rossi as a defender rather than a midfielder... Saying that though, if he was gonna play any of the defenders in midfield, Rossi maybe should have been given the nod, as he''s young, enthusiastic and hasn''t recently been laid low with a virus. As someone else noted in their ratings posting, Brennan appears very very short of confidence so should perhaps have stayed on the bench and Rossi should have played instead...