Sign in to follow this  
london Canary

Dickson Etuhu - o dear!

Ive just been on a preston message board and they are all baying for etuhus blood! I wasn''t at the game today but i read it was his challenge that ended up breaking nowlands leg. The preston fans are not happy. So there is no chance he is going back to preston.

Which leads me onto whether we have acutally signed him or not? And do we want him? Preston fans don''t speak very highly of him at all even before his tackle.

Dickson Etuhu - Desmond tutu could do far better it seems!

when we first got Etuhu on loan i was excited.. but he has shown just how poor he is.. no ability and just runs around a lot.. but then hes a Worthy player isnt he?

jas :)

I can assure all that this was an accident, it happened in front of me and yes it was a nasty injury but was done in a genuine 50/50 challenge.

I think Etuhu will improve but he''s got to be played in the correct position ie central. he really was like a fish out of water today.

I heard the same thing said early in the careers of Iwan, Francis and Docherty.

I''d prefer to judge him after he has had a run of games and got used to his new team mates?

Have to say the performance of Etuhu against Preston was one of the worst and least committed I have seen. I would have substituted him at half time.  He should hang his head in shame at his work rate. 

a song to sing to preston (viera chune)

etuhu,000000000000aaaaaa, Etuhu OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA

Can you take him back with you, cos we dont want him too.

Etuhu oooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa etuhu .......

Drinkell, You think he will improve......  my god all you have to do is ask a preston fan what they think of him - 2 good games a season...

Every think my mate Adam (a reading fan) said about Hughes was true - hard worker, nice lad but not much ability and that seemed to be the consensus from them.  What have we seen - A good hard worker but lacks much talent...

As for Etuhu, Dickson Whereareyou is his nickname from the preston fans - he dissapears from matches - he is crap why do we need him???