Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC News - Have a read please

Hello Pinkun Posters

Hope you’re all having a good summer & still enjoying special memories from our brilliant last season

Us volunteers also had a great season raising £7500 for the CSF ( 21k in total ) getting our best attendance ever (425) at our Daniel Fans’ Forum and putting on a range of events which proved popular.

Our popular Super 6 ncfsc league raised just over £300 for the CSF and the winners were

• 1st - Graham Bloomfield £75 

• 2nd - James Elvin £50 

• 3rd - Spud Thornhill £25

Plus all 3 will receive £50 of ncfc club shop vouchers, courtesy of our club.

Now we’ve all had a good rest & the fixture list is out, we’ve started to think about events for this season, we've got lots of ideas but if you have any sensible ones which are viable, just let Eddie or myself know.

Our next event is at the Nest on Sunday 28th July 1:30pm to 6pm, it’s a Family Day, so there will be games & activities for kids plus a bbq & a licensed  cash bar for adults.

Details are all on our website http://www.ncfsc.co.uk/events/family-fun-day-28th-july-2019

Just a reminder that we are all volunteers who put these events together in our spare time, we enjoy a great relationship with our club who let us use their rooms free of charge, offer us advice and are kind enough to help us with guests. 

We are again this season being sponsored by our friends at  Fosters Solicitors who have also been very good with support & advice

Our events are all advertised on here, on our website www.ncfsc.co.uk, on twitter @NorwichCityFSC & we’re on facebook, everyone is welcome to attend, be it fans who go to games, watch it on TV, listen on the radio or just take an interest in our club

You don't have to join, you just have to join in 

Thanks for all the support you gave us last season, I know we can rely on you all again this season to help us raise cash for such a great charity

Diane  ( on behalf of us volunteers )

Edited by Norwich City Fans Social Club
spelling
  • Like 1

There’s no membership, you just have to turn up & pay on the door.

£50 no doubt ? 😜

Wish we weren’t in France that weekend, would have bee. nice to bring the family on the 28th

Good luck with this event & the coming season!

Sorry Diane but cannot be there as brother in law's 65th birthday bash that same afternoon.

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Sorry Diane but cannot be there as brother in law's 65th birthday bash that same afternoon.

So that could add another 50 to the attendance....

🙃🤣

• Haha 1

Got it wrong 'Er Indoors tells me brother in law's bash is the day before on 27th so i will be there after all.

• Like 1

Thanks Generation A47 for your good wishes for the season 😀

Nutty take 50 off again as Tilly is making an appearance now 🤣

Had a couple of private messages asking if we're running our ncsfc super 6 competition again & yes we are. We will launch that as soon as Sky open entries and every penny of your entry money will go to our charity the CSF which helps disadvantaged & disabled children & young adults. 

Hope to see some of you at family day with your kids or grandchildren or just yourselves

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Have you got a marquee or will you be borrowing Tilly’s new Norwich top?

I will wear it and you can try it on for size as long as you promise not to stretch it.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I will wear it and you can try it on for size as long as you promise not to stretch it.

No danger of that mate, it’s 2 sizes bigger than mine.👍

8 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

No danger of that mate, it’s 2 sizes bigger than mine.👍

Not even 40 and already 5XL !

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Over 40 and I like my shirts baggy. 👍

Just like me.

There is another thread to discuss the new shirts and sizes, this one is to advertise the Family Day though I guess I have to thank you both for keeping it near the top of the page 😀

5 minutes ago, Diane said:

There is another thread to discuss the new shirts and sizes, this one is to advertise the Family Day though I guess I have to thank you both for keeping it near the top of the page 😀

Diane, normally I would say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but perhaps in this case...😎

Bump as Family Day is only 10 days away now 😀

Lots to do for kids 🤣 and big kids 🤣

Bit of an update for Family Day

As our Family Day is not too far away, we’d tell you a little more about what is happening.

We have lots to keep the kids occupied:

Inside the Nest we have:

● Pool Table
● Table Football Table
● Table Tennis
● FIFA on three big screen TVs

Outside we will have:

● Penalty Shootout competition against a NCFC Goalkeeper ( Under 8’s + Under 12’s )
● Football Darts Inflatable to use through the day with a competition too (Competition for 8’s & over )
● Keepy Uppy competition – show us your skillz
● Tombola with 50 prizes

For those who don’t want to play the above games we will have a big box of games they can help themselves to including frisbees, badminton, bubbles, cricket bat & ball, hula hoops & skipping ropes.

We also have a face painter for 2 hours.

We have a BBQ & salad bar, which is £5 per person & a licensed bar.

If that isn’t enough we will also be joined by a NCFC goalie & two of our NCFC Youth players who are all giving up their free time to join us plus we are in negotiations with Captain Canary to make a guest appearance

We’re not sure what the weather is going to do, but we have a big marquee for the food & drink, plus the Nest social club holds 100’s so there’s no need to worry.

Please do join us & bring your families with you, we look forward to seeing you on the day.

Free car parking and no entrance fee, you don’t join, you just join in!

• Like 1