Sign in to follow this  
Boycemcfly3

New Kit???

25 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It's Gravity again for the kids.

That should keep them grounded.

35 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

They won't be over the moon about the decision, that's for sure.

No, but if they get the new shirt before the season starts it should give them a little lift.

53 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I know some kids who are not happy, as it's not like the shirt the players wear

Yup - my lad will be the same. 

Completely understand the rule, but I also completely understand where my son is coming from too.  

• Like 1

No sign of the Errea logo on the tease either (might just be so it focuses on Dafabet and the club crest).

43 minutes ago, Woodman said:

No sign of the Errea logo on the tease either (might just be so it focuses on Dafabet and the club crest).

We're under contract with them until 2024:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2015/july/city-delighted-to-extend-errea-deal/

Although, that said, that deal was made during the McNally era, so I'm sure if Webber/Kensell want a way out then they'll find one. Adidas, pretty please...?

Is there a hint of a black trimmed collar on that teaser? Also beside yellow being lucky in Asia, green is the color of Islam which is also a big deal throughout South East Asia and obviously the Middle East (so we really should become a more famous club internationally than we are)

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

We're under contract with them until 2024:

https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2015/july/city-delighted-to-extend-errea-deal/

Although, that said, that deal was made during the McNally era, so I'm sure if Webber/Kensell want a way out then they'll find one. Adidas, pretty please...?

Said before and I'll say it again. Popular Global brands like Adidas, Nike etc put 0 effort in to most kits. Many of them are just stock training kits, recoloured with a couple of badges and a sponsor thrown on. I'm much happier having our ones which are more or less unique to us, than sharing a kit with a sunday pub league, german, and french team

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Redders Right Foot said:

Said before and I'll say it again. Popular Global brands like Adidas, Nike etc put 0 effort in to most kits. Many of them are just stock training kits, recoloured with a couple of badges and a sponsor thrown on. I'm much happier having our ones which are more or less unique to us, than sharing a kit with a sunday pub league, german, and french team

https://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2017/9/12/16296102/nike-soccer-third-kit-barcelona-inter-milan-chelsea-tottenham here's one example of Nike, with reference to addidas doing it, too. 

One that didn't get as much attention as I thought was Liecesters pink one that everyone gushed over for this upcoming season. Someone had found the "stock" shirt from 2017, priced at around £10. Making the cost of a crest and premier league badge quite expensive 

I think we should be looking at getting an evening kick off kit - maybe the flourescent green one of last year.

Add a few high vis stripes to it and the club could save a fortune in floodlight costs, and fans (wearing one) would be less likely to be knocked down by a bus or something on the way home.

What about a cup strip with a rosette already embossed on it, and a free rattle to go with any purchase ?

They would be cheap to make and would earn the club a fair wedge as there are plenty who will buy any old tat as long as it associates them with a successful club

Is it me, or is there a constant ‘zigzag’ theme being hinted at in every promo item I see with regards to the new kit? That video from Twitter, random posts etc. I think that’s clearly going to be the design this year. Probably not as pronounced as the Nigeria kit, but that geometric shape.

51 minutes ago, Robornio said:

Is it me, or is there a constant ‘zigzag’ theme being hinted at in every promo item I see with regards to the new kit? That video from Twitter, random posts etc. I think that’s clearly going to be the design this year. Probably not as pronounced as the Nigeria kit, but that geometric shape.

More about it here: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/06/norwich-city-19-20-home-kit.html See the background of the picture of Roberts being unveiled.

Also wonder whether it could be like this Hummel Brondby number? Might be an incentive to keep Pukki happy? 😉

brondby-2015-hummel-home-football-shirt.jpg.5f42c3d58a3d3180caebf660b1f5f0a2.jpg

34 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Been on holiday, no internet.When will it be released?

Saturday

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

More about it here: https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/06/norwich-city-19-20-home-kit.html See the background of the picture of Roberts being unveiled.

Also wonder whether it could be like this Hummel Brondby number? Might be an incentive to keep Pukki happy? 😉

brondby-2015-hummel-home-football-shirt.jpg.5f42c3d58a3d3180caebf660b1f5f0a2.jpg

I wonder if it may go further than zigzags, and also feature ‘OTBC’ in pattern form all over the kit. Just hope it’s a nice one regardless!

Tettey has just posted a training video and the shirt he's wearing would suggest the zigzag theory is correct. 

Looks pretty nice.

Edited by Mason 47

I bet it’ll be a crap make like usual. Never seem to get Nike, Adidas, Umbro or Puma! Sales of leisure wear would go through the roof if we did. 
Braintree town have the same make kit as us 🤷‍♂️  

4 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Tettey has just posted a training video and the shirt he's wearing would suggest the zigzag theory is correct. 

Looks pretty nice.

Looks that way, also confirms that the kit is Errea.

Edited by ncfcstar
Spelling
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Looks pretty nice.

It's only a training top though, but it does look nice with the zigzag sleeves.

Onel Hernandez has also posted some videos and it looks like he's changed his shirt number to 11, by the looks of it...

Prem league club with the most boooooorrrrriiiinnnnnggggggg kit again. 

So many smaller clubs in lower leagues have superior kits to us. 

I don’t understand why we don’t go and get a decent kit? 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Looks pretty nice.

Where is this video, please?

1 hour ago, Benny500 said:

Prem league club with the most boooooorrrrriiiinnnnnggggggg kit again. 

So many smaller clubs in lower leagues have superior kits to us. 

I don’t understand why we don’t go and get a decent kit? 

What’s Ipswich’s new kit like Benny, do you have to pay extra for the league 1 badges?

It’s a Adidas kit though. Imagine how many people would buy it and who knows what else whilst they are in the shop. 

For years now we have always chosen a poor make of kit. The ASICS kit is by far the best we ever had. 

As I said earlier, many lower league clubs especially ip**** can manage it so why can’t we. 

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Interestingly, Brentford are going ‘big’ on switching away from Adidas this season, now they are with Umbro.

I'd be happy with Umbro

Surely every design is presented to the board? It is easy to moan about the manufacturer but there must be some input from the club?

There has to be a reason why we never have a top name make our kit? 

Adidas

Umbro

Puma

Nike

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️