Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Love Island

37 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What’s everyone’s take on this years show ? Who do you think is coming over well and who do you want to win ? 

It's a **** version of Big Brother, full of no mark tosspots trying to be famous by being tosspots. Epitome of everything wrong with society today.

None of them are coming over well because they're all self-obsessed ****wits.

The only way any of us win is if Kim Jong-Un nukes the entire island.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

I’ve been press-ganged into watching this by the wife and I’ve been pleasantly surprised, thought it was going to be a load of immature teens dry humping in every corner. Very cleverly edited to promote drama and intrigue, essentially a load of squit which makes you tune in the next night. 

Some of the scenery is pretty good too.....

10 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Tommy (Tyson’s cousin) seems a decent sort . 

Michael & Amber look the most likely winners at the moment. Maura is hilarious.

This extra villa thing starting tomorrow will sort the wheat from the chaff. 

With the bizarre way world politics is going it feels like we are currently living in an experimental reality show. The only trouble is that we regularly vote to keep the twats in rather than kick them off. 

• Like 1

I've seen better things the last time I had raging diarrhoea, and the s**t probably had more brain cells than that lot on Love Island have, put together. My other half watches it, and she loves it though. Crazy times, but she gets wound up for it :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gordon Bennett said:

I’ve been press-ganged into watching this by the wife and I’ve been pleasantly surprised, thought it was going to be a load of immature teens dry humping in every corner. Very cleverly edited to promote drama and intrigue, essentially a load of squit which makes you tune in the next night. 

Some of the scenery is pretty good too.....

I can categorically deny that it is me. 😀

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gordon Bennett said:

thought it was going to be a load of immature teens dry humping in every corner.

Sounds like the staff room at work 😁

12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s all kicking off on the island . Who’s watching ?

Nobody with a brain.

If there's any hand grenades involved though, give me a shout and I'll have a look.

• Like 1

All the advances in technology, science, medicine and other fields to advance our civilization over the past 50 years, yet the TV is still full of utter dross like this, soap operas, and programs with pretentious no-mark wannabees trying to actually become famous for being good at actually nothing.

God help us if something happens to David Attenborough, as I dread to think what nonsense would be drafted in to replace him...

On 28/06/2019 at 00:14, The Great Mass Debater said:

Is it at all like Daily Mail Island?

Woah... Don't think I've ever seen this! I am a big fan of TV Go Home and all the bonkers TV listings.

Daily Mail Island was always a funny synopsis, but I think my favourite show name ever has to be 'Mick Hucknall's Dolls House Sackbag Prodfest' 😂

Edited by BobLoz3

12 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

Woah... Don't think I've ever seen this! I am a big fan of TV Go Home and all the bonkers TV listings.

Daily Mail Island was always a funny synopsis, but I think my favourite show name ever has to be 'Mick Hucknall's Dolls House Sackbag Prodfest' 😂

"They dont need rehoming, they need hanging!"

• Haha 1