Bring them back in memory of:

The bad signings.

The waste of money.

The lack of tactics.

Ethu.

Failure to learn.

Hughes.

Failure to inspire.

I though the corner had turned but he''s fooled quite a few of us, and that includes the dumb board of ours too.

Worthless Out!.

wiz, this is a speedy U-turn, even for you, you were holding your hand up just a few days ago congratulating the man on the recent run, 5 wins out of last 6 seems pretty good to me. You''re a fickle fickle man.

The answer , my friend , is blowing in the wind  , the answer is blowing in the wind [ song ]

How predictable.  This is such a joke. A few days ago Wiz, and many other were "eating humble pie" and now you are back to the "Worthy out" crap. We win five games and lose the sixth but thats all it takes for everyone to start up again. It is so boring, Worthy wont go anywhere no matter how much you despise him.

im so peeved worthy is going to sign a player he has had on loan, so had a good look at, looks crap, i just cant forgive such ineptitude.......  Etuhu is worse than andy hughes - he looks lazier than jarrett!!

He looks good on the park as he is big tall strong athelete, like a patrick viera or a francis, but he does not do anything is lazy doesnt tackle (according to the preston fans) and goes missing in games.   i can barely remember seeing him touch the ball more than 10 times a t carrow road.

Wiz,

Even our team are more consistent than you.

You have the memory span of one of your pet fish.

This is simply not credible.

By the way, I didn''t think you actually had a wand to stick anywhere, it was intended as a metaphor for giving up the pretendy magic thing over matches and not as an insult, I now suspect you have the full dressing up kit and are delusional.

sorry Wiz, but as much as I want the man gone, I prefer my dog, Nelson to be my avatar for the present time. 

Gazza, is he named nelson because he has only one eye or is this just the angle of the photo?

Whiz, for once i do not agree with you,

Worthington has just won 5 out of 6 games, which i believe other than Reading, is the best record last month....... hence Worthy getting the award, the players looked tired and you can see it, and its not just our squad, the preston players didnt look that lively either.

I''m hoping we have turned a corner and this is just a blip, because the football we started to play was impressive attacking football, but it started to slide against leicster, hopefully we can pick it up again and start winnning again.

I''m not going to kick out a manager who beat and made fools of the team that were first a few weeks back

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

sorry Wiz, but as much as I want the man gone, I prefer my dog, Nelson to be my avatar for the present time. 

Gazza, is he named nelson because he has only one eye or is this just the angle of the photo?

[/quote]

no Rudolph, he''s called Nelson cos he was born near Nelson''s birthplace.  He was going to be called Eadie (he''s 9 and a half), but I didn''t want him permanently injuried!!

Like most footy fans Morty, I am fickle. But for a WLYP goal, Worthy would have been sacked, of that I''m sure.

He had run out of idea''s so a shrink was employed, if anyone was responsible for that mini run it was that man, not Worthy!.

Because of a lack of quality signings in the Summer, we were down to the bare bones yesterday. When Thorne is brought on you know things are bad, and who signed him pray?. A striker who hasn''t scored, brilliant!.

The rumour is that Worthy is now after Jeffers, another striker who can''t score.

WLYP in my opinion, has, with his recent goals, saved Worthy''s bacon. A player HE wanted rid of in  the summer.

We will lurch from game to game, winning some, losing many, and miss out on the play offs.

For a club like Norwich which had huge potenial this season, is that acceptable?, no, I didn''t think so.

He has single handedly destroyed Ashton as a player, at Crewe, Deano was never played as a holding '' big thump'' up to type striker like he is here, Crewe play passing football to start with, unlike Worthy''s team.

Another valid point is the good form of JJ since he LEFT City, why?. I think we know why, don''t we?.

Injuries in training I believe are the resutlts of Worthy''s obsession with ''work and play hard'' beliefs.

He''s even had a go at Hucks for trying flicks and flair for Gods sake, saying ''people know I don''t like that sort of thing!.

So thats why I''ve gone back to the views I''ve always had on Worthy. And in my defence, I did say he hadn''t turned the corner yet, only last week.

He got luky, and yesterday that luck ran out, enjoy the continued dissapointment.

no Rudolph, he''s called Nelson cos he was born near Nelson''s birthplace.  He was going to be called Eadie (he''s 9 and a half), but I didn''t want him permanently injuried!!

Eadie would be a good name for a Jack Russell I think. Etuhu is a shitsu (Don''t know if I spelled it correctly but it has the correct composition) and Huckerby is a Standard Poodle. Doc is like a shaggy old Irish Woolfhound with speed in his Winalot, Hughes is a stray mongrel and life is a bitch.