Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

What to do with Jarrett

He obviously doesn''t want to be here and has made a bridge burning comment.

Short of midfield players Worthy sent him into exile and refers to him in un-affectionate terms.

Supporters are polarised over him.

What is the best outcome with Jason Jarrett?

At least he did not cost us a transfer fee!If he has a Francis-like difficulty in turning it on for us, I would suggest we seel him for whatever fee we can get. The fee would go to covering his wages for all the weeks he sat about at Norwich, injured and otherwise.

If he doesnt want to come back then theres no point on keeping him. If Plymouth want him perhaps we could sell him for a similar price as to what Robinson might cost?

jj is playing ok at plymouth and seems like he wants to stay there, if i felt he could come back and similary star for us then yes, have the player back. however, he appears to be a confidence player who gets on well with pulis, and on the evidence we''ve seen so far, he doesn''t appear to gel as well with worthy.if we can get 300-600k for him, let him go if he''s happier down pasty way.

its a shame its not worked out here for him so far.. id like to see him come back tho and show us what he can really do....

if he dopesnt want to return then good luck to him and lets get a bit of cash for him.... or swap him for David Norris.. hes a right winger...

jas :)

Well apart from a straight swap with either Stevie Gerrard or Frank Lampard, selling him for around £500,000 would be reasonable business providing it went on buying another mdifielder. Suggest Halford Gudjonsson (leicester - interesting to see how he performs today) or of course Robinson and/or Etuhu.

to be honest i dont think JJ said he did not want to play for norwich what he said was:

“I have heard they are going to call me back but we will have to see,” said the 26-year-old. If I could extend the loan a little bit I would look to do that because I don''t want to go to Norwich and not play.

Well said Paul.All Jarrett has said is he doesn''t want to sit on the bench - surely a sentiment shared by most pros? If we need him to start games (perhaps while Saf''s at the ACN) he''ll be back. I just hope he gets a good reception if he plays for us again.

Get rid of him, etuhu is better and robinson aalso looks better than him and we look likely to sign both. Charltons done well and Rossi J can have a chance. We need to sign another top midfielder though.

[quote user="King Canary"]Im sure that JJ can come back a different player, like the Doc is since the ipswich game[/quote]I agree King, after all, Canaries fans have already proved we''re Premiership quality. Even Scousers (no offence, plastic) have to concede we''re just as fickle as them when it comes to knocking players, then lauding them as heroes just a few weeks later!

Do you think we will get any money for him at all?  If we do i was thinkin 100/200k. 

I think its a shame he hasnt had much of a chance with us as he obviously hadnt settled, didnt have his head together.  Not that thats an excuse.

Im not convinced that he would settle in if he came back.  He isnt in Worthys favorites gang and not likely to be. 

In summary.  Sell.

As pulis has shown it is how JJ is managed and used within the team that will determine how effective he is - so the spotline falls on our manager to get those MOTM performances out of him that JJ managed against Palace and Watford two of the leagues form teams...

OTBC