Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Poll: Should Norwich City sign Dickson Etuhu?

YES

The reason is, IMO

He is a proven midfielder with preston.

He is a Midfielder and we lack them at present.

He is Tall

He is better than a lot of other crap out there!

And Why not ... One bad game doesn''t mean that you are no good.

Give him a chance, It seems that we dismiss a lot of players too soon before they can settle in, (eg. Helveg was dropped for edworthy, look at Helveg''s record! AC Milan and Inter Imlan for 9 years! But can''t get in a norwich team. What does that say!)(not too mention: Jarrett/Hughes/Thorne - these were class players at their old clubs!)

Yes I went today to the preston game and we were crap! But Etuhu should have been played more as an attacking midfielder, at times he was on the wing! At one moment he shrugged his sholders and held up his arms as too say '' weres my support? what am I doing on the wing? Henderson should have been on the wing.

ANY WAY I VOTE YES

Cheers

Based upon what I''ve read on these pages, I''d have to say no.

On past reputation, Etuhu sounded a great proposition, but it appears from multiple sources on these here pages that he simply isn''t up to the job at present and therefore just doesn''t seem a good purchase, there must be other better options..? 

NOBNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He''s crap FACT, cant pass, cant tackle, cant do anything. Lets hope he went home on prestons bus.

[quote user="Steve H"]

NO.

Will not watch a city game if he signs until the day he and worthy are gone.

[/quote]

Nobody had a good game yesterday, it isn''t all Dickson''s fault.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

YES

The reason is, IMO

He is a proven midfielder with preston.

He is a Midfielder and we lack them at present.

He is Tall

He is better than a lot of other crap out there!

And Why not ... One bad game doesn''t mean that you are no good.

Give him a chance, It seems that we dismiss a lot of players too soon before they can settle in, (eg. Helveg was dropped for edworthy, look at Helveg''s record! AC Milan and Inter Imlan for 9 years! But can''t get in a norwich team. What does that say!)(not too mention: Jarrett/Hughes/Thorne - these were class players at their old clubs!)

Yes I went today to the preston game and we were crap! But Etuhu should have been played more as an attacking midfielder, at times he was on the wing! At one moment he shrugged his sholders and held up his arms as too say '' weres my support? what am I doing on the wing? Henderson should have been on the wing.

ANY WAY I VOTE YES

Cheers

[/quote]

Yes, he shrugged his shoulders asking for support.  But if he had not just put his head down and blindly burst off up the right flank then maybe he would have had more options. When he looked up he was on the touchline alone whilst others who had broken forward were in the middle.  He is a headless chicken.  After seeing him in three matches I can not see A SINGLE THING that he can do well or that is better than we already have. 

Every player worthington had brought in since relegation has been a reject.  Not one was wanted by their former clubs, all of whom are now doing better without them.  It is time to spend some serious cash and ten grand a week on wages to put a midfield captain/general in the team alongside Saffri.

Not sure why we are discussing this. He has already signed. If he hadn''t, he would not have been allowed to play yesterday, I think, because he was on loan from Preston.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Steve H"]

NO.

Will not watch a city game if he signs until the day he and worthy are gone.

[/quote]

Nobody had a good game yesterday, it isn''t all Dickson''s fault.

[/quote]

Dickson was crap - take off those blinkers morty - he has done shat all in 8 appearances for norwich.  He is a lazy player, cant tackle, fouind his preston buddies at leaast 3 times yesterday with simple passes.  He is in no way even close to a damien francis. 

I would rather see Andy Hughes out there than him!! I actually rate hughes higher now having seen Etuhu play - he has the right Attitude!!

At least charlton ws involved, tried to put his foot in and pass.  The one tackle we have seen from Dickson in 8 games broke some poor sods leg!!!

Sad to say that the money seems to have been paid. Another Donkey for the stable of recent signings. I hate to think what Worthy will do with the Ashton cash.

Will Ashton''s new employers want him cup tied on Saturday? Wait for the reports from Colney of a tweak of some sorts that makes him doubtful for Sat.

Percy said

Will Ashton''s new employers want him cup tied on Saturday? Wait for the reports from Colney of a tweak of some sorts that makes him doubtful for Sat.

Got to give it to you Varco; the point about cup tied players is a crucial one and no one else seems to have picked up on it yet.

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!! So he''s signed has he? Let''s just hope and pray we haven''t wasted too much precious dosh on him. Watching his display against Preston, the team would have done no worse with me playing in his position - and I never was much cop at football!

Some one on here said he is tall!!  did you see him win any headers?? he has done nothing here and comes here with a terrible reputation from preston for going missing in games and attitude problems.

Can you see Worthy getting the best out of a player with attitude problems - not bloody likely!!