Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE FOLEY HAVE A GO AT MCVEIGH?

I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES SHORTLY BEFORE HALF TIME WHEN FOLEY GAVE MCVEIGH A GOOD CHEWING! AS USUAL HE WILL BE THE SCAPEGOAT FOR A SUNDAY PARK PERFORMANCE FROM A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A CITY SIDE! HUCKERBY IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS A ROASTING HE HAS BEEN CRAP FOR AGES BUT NO CHEWING FOR HIM IS THERE? I REALLY COULDNT BLAME MCVEIGH IF HE LEAVES AT THE END OF THE SEASON AFTER ALL THE CRAP HES PUT UP WITH FROM COCO THE CLOWN!

I did notice this, there seemed to be a lot of name calling and dissent all over the pitch between the norwich players, huckerby, mcveigh and ashton in perticular, i think he was just being told to calm down, mcveigh was getting a bit wound up

I did notice the arrogance of some players

Green looked very up nosed while warming up, McVeigh and Huckerby on the pitch looked a bit full of themselves, maybe they were just asking for this loss, beating the side that was top of the league is a big achievement but you have to keep playing and making it hard for other teams to win games, its not all as easy as pie......

[quote user="baldyboy"]I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES SHORTLY BEFORE HALF TIME WHEN FOLEY GAVE MCVEIGH A GOOD CHEWING! AS USUAL HE WILL BE THE SCAPEGOAT FOR A SUNDAY PARK PERFORMANCE FROM A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A CITY SIDE! HUCKERBY IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS A ROASTING HE HAS BEEN CRAP FOR AGES BUT NO CHEWING FOR HIM IS THERE? I REALLY COULDNT BLAME MCVEIGH IF HE LEAVES AT THE END OF THE SEASON AFTER ALL THE CRAP HES PUT UP WITH FROM COCO THE CLOWN![/quote]

Perhaps it was because he had just got needlessly booked.