Sign in to follow this  
macdougalls perm

PNE's deliberate targetting of Robinson's ribs was more malicious and cynical than Etuhu's foul.

Etuhu went for a tackle that we would have been moaning about if he hadn''t, Preston deliberately went for Robinson knowing that if he got a good crack in the ribs our midfield would be even more inadequate that it already was.

Okay, I accept that point but in that case why is Etuhu suddenly criminal of the century for making a tackle that didn''t even see him get a yellow card?

(And by the way, this post was quite tongue in cheek and was actually aimed at you Paul - it has been cracking me up the way you have been answering every post, whatever the subject,  today with a rant about Etuhu - just a bit of fun designed to lighten the mood on this board a little) [;)]

yeah sorry mac i just cannot beleive the money wasted.....

It infuriates me that so many norwich managers of the past would have loved to have had the money worthy is spending so badly this season. 1 million pounds on Etuhu and Hughes, 2 players who i gaurantee will not be in Norwich citys starting central midfield next season because they are so inept.

hey youve lightened my mood now anyway. cheers :-)

And actually i dont care about the tackle. It was his total inability to pass the ball run at all hassle and harry their players and his lack of commitment that he has shown since he signed on loan.  he looks like a frikin lazy sod to be honest.  I have seen nothing from him t in trying to earn a place here and apparently his is bloody thick too (according to PNE fans)

Nice one.  [:)] I agree with you anyway, It was just tickling me how this was your reply to everything today. Lets hope Robinson can get back to fitness and help us play it on the ground whilst Saf is away and that we can get an actual right sided midfielder so that we can play 4-4-2 without looking like a pub team.