Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Is this club....

actually going anywhere?

Looking at the squad i realise how dire it is, it is thin and weak and lacks quality, especially in the midfield. I also cant see us buying anyone who will make a difference. So where is it going to go from here?

No. We have the second poorest and leanest squad in my thirty years of following the team rivalling only Hamilton''s Loanees for ineptitude. Only Deano and Hux stand apart and raise us from those desperate days, even Greeno looks ordinary now. Regrettably I see no evidence of even getting the most of what we have let alone the sort of disciplined organisation which has got Reading to where they are. The signs have been there for a long time now- we are reaping the seeds of bad decision making and poor management.

No, we''re not going anywhere; today''s signing of Etuhu indicates what we''ve got to look forward to.

This club will go nowhere as long as Worthy continues to sign complete duds such as Etuhu. £450,000!! Preston must be laughing all the way to the bank. Worthy, when are you going to sign players that add quality to our squad, instead of being of an inferior standard to what we already have? You must be virtually the only one who can see any ability in Dickson Etuhu.