Why the hell is everyone having a go at Dicko? He has not been that bad at all. The amount of quality balls he put through against burnley was phenomenal. he is a good, strong ball-winning player who can pass and shoot, and despite what you all seem to think he is quite capable of running with the ball. why is he being scapegoated? anyone would think its all his fault we lost. id put the loss down to the same thing neil adam''s did..."We didnt care as much as they did". If you''re all so desperate to point the finger, point it at players that didnt try, like the Huckerby''s, the Ashton''s and the Brennan''s. Etuhu was one of very few players on the pitch who looked like he actually gave a damn yesterday. and yeah he broke the leg, in a 50-50 ball, and none of the Preston players saw it as malicious which is why they didnt react as they usually would in that situation, but if one thing is for certain, if Dicko had come off worse from that tackle you wouldnt hear him complaining either, he is the one player who has looked willing to break his leg for the city cause, show me anpother player in the yellow and green who cares enough to and is willing to put himself about and throw himself in, with a potential leg break being the outcome....?

do you go to the matches Tom????

YOU SAY: "Why the hell is everyone having a go at Dicko? He has not been that bad at all. The amount of quality balls he put through against burnley was phenomenal"

ETUHU PLAYED ONLY 5 MINUTES OF THE BURNLEY MATCH!!

what a load of rubbish you have written - he made a simple pass to a preston player 3 times, i dont think i saw him run at any point during the game.  he did not assist colin once.  he did not hassle or harry. he did not win a header.  he was totally inept.

In fact i think that tackle was the only one i have seen him make since he has been here!!

I meant Leicester, not Burnley. And i am telling you that in my opinion he will come good. no doubt about it, the boy has quality and is very francis like. we''ll have to wait and see i guess, and i know that he''s being scapegoated in much the same way mcveigh is by worthy but it was not his fault we got beat by preston. and has anyone actually worked out what charlton thought he was doing when he set up preston''s 3rd? lol