Sign in to follow this  
ca

Huckerby latest!!

I think if you are a regular poster you will be well aware that for the last 3 weeks I have said that I was confident that Hucks would sign for us and no-one else.I have never waivered from my belief,have never doubted that he wanted us as much as we wanted him and was and am still sure that his wife will have a big say in his future.I have been totally stressed lately, particularly the past week or so wondering if my gut feeling would be proved wrong and also if I would get loads of stick on here if the deal falls thru but I think Worthy wants him as much as some of us and I still am confident we will get him this week.To those of you who suggest that I am smitten with him you are of course correct.I am totally smitten with his style of football,he has me on the edge of my seat and he has excited me as no other player has done recently(on the pitch of course).With him in our team we can be sure of things happenning,we can be sure of some goals and we can be sure that the rest of the lads will be motivated by him.After all Greeno and Drury have also made it quite clear that they want him in their side.Ok so when the statements came out I was worried but we knew his agent was capable of all sorts which is why I said be patient until we hear the full story.Worthy has now said live on the radio that he is 100% sure that the statement was written by his agent(not Hucks words) and he is 100% sure that Hucks still wants to come and yes he is still prepared to take a significant wage drop to play in our beloved yellow and green.Thats good enough for me.
So to the people who call him greedy and condemmed him without a hearing shame on you.To the people who have kept faith in him as I have done Well Done.
Lets all be patient,let the lad sort himself out and when he does sign lets give him a great Carrow Road reception.Leon and Hucks up front, a certainty for success dont you think?
Enjoy the game today and Happy New Year to you all.lol xx

I am happy for you Dianne that you are so pleased with your conviction, loyalty and faith with respect to Darren Huckerby. Please try to demonstrate those same qualities toward the Norwich City board in the future and we can all get our shoulders behind the wheel together in urging the team on to victory.

YankeeCanary,
But I have always shown loyalty to the board hence having a season ticket for 20+years and buying shares recently.The only critism that I have made of the board is a few weeks ago when I and several regulars on here, urged them to speculate to accumulate to match our ambitions which they have now done.They obviously ageed with us in the end!!!

Big dave,
I have a very large alcholic drink in front of me to calm me down,I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!lol

Actually the Canaries web site has an article under "First News" that the Huckerby deal is set to be completed pending a medical.

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~467423,00.html

Huckerby is eligible for the FA Cup match with Everton on 3rd Jan.

They have just announced it on Radio Five Live as well! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!
Am now prepared publicly to state that I do believe in Santa. I would have given up all my pressies for this! A huge thanks to Worthy for all his patience and persistence. He''s a real hero in my eyes. Now for three points...please.

What a beautiful sight at Carrow road 10 mins before the game. can life get any better!!!