Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Gloating now Dicky, Foolish still Wayne?

Another terrible display and a available squad the size of peanut!  We had a good christmas and I am happy with the 5 wins.  But to end our run by beaing beaten so easily tells me something is still not right, we are 3 points and 15 yes 15 goals off a play off place and that is 6th spot and then it jumps to 6 pints and 18 goals.  We are in January, a play off spot is looking harder and harder as we need teams around us to lose.  We were beaten easily by the team who now hold 6th place. They show were we should be! Do not be fooled by are mini 5 game run.  We are not a terrible team so it was bound to come at some point but where is ANY consistency in our season?  I see no one glaoting or calling other long supporting Norwich fans foolish now.  Perhaps people should look at themselves before throwing accusations around and declaring all is well at Carrow Road.  We all need to look at the big picture and not the last 5 games where yes we did do well!

I like all on this board love our club but feel 5 wins on the trot does not make a good season. We are better than that and our results should but do not point to this. We should be setting the pace not clinging to try and catch the rest! But the truth of it is whatever we do I think it will now be to little to late. Worthy has done nothing to tell me he is the man for the job.  We have and as yesterday proves continued to under achieve this season. This trait will continue until May were the most probable outcome will be a mid table finish. I see nothing to suggest otherwise!   Who will remember our 5 game run then, or be gloating or calling fans foolish?  My guess is there will be no one!

Lets hope for better

OTBC

St.John

you wont hear From (load a squit) Dicky..

we have lost a game.. if we win another 5 on the spot he will appear again to say "i told u so" before disapearing before he gets proved wrong... yet again!

jas :).