Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Time for a moments reflection.

I hope you''ve all calmed down after yesterdays dire performance. As this seasons goal appears to be to get into the play-offs it hasn''t caused that much damage, the previous 5 wins have put us in a position to challenge and achieve aplace in the top 6.

[quote user="A load of squit"]

I hope you''ve all calmed down after yesterdays dire performance. As this seasons goal appears to be to get into the play-offs it hasn''t caused that much damage, the previous 5 wins have put us in a position to challenge and achieve aplace in the top 6.

[/quote]

Indeed Squit, as Worthy said at the beginning of the season, if we don''t get promoted, there will be no excuses.  I await them though, with bated breath........

I think this seasons goal was a top two place , which has since been downgraded to a play off place because of our poor form. Anyway if you actually look at the table we are not as close to a top 6 place as first appears , Leeds in third place are 13 points and a game in hand ahead , Watford in fourth are 8 points ahead , Palace in fifth are a massive 6 points and  two games in hand and Preston in sixth are 3 points and a game in hand . Now who out of those do you think we can pass ? looking at it i think only Watford looks a good bet the other sides are better than us ,  then you have to add Wolves.Burnley,Luton,Cardiff,Stoke who are all right there with just as much chance as Norwich. Our 5 wins has done nothing but put us on the fringe of things and any drop in form like 0-3 home defeats will soon see us out of the picture.