Sign in to follow this  
chocolate nutter

The young ones!!!!!!!

Why don''t we sign any young and up coming players from the lower leagues like we used to do apart from Ashton when was the last time we got a good young talent from the other leagues?????.

There are some very good players out there and i think we should be looking at bringing them here,plus because they are young and should get better we will be able to sell them on for a tidy profit as this is the only way to keep you head above water outside the prem!!!!.

Here are a few players i think would do a good job for us

Halford-Colchester

Eastwood-Southend

Fryatt-Wallsall

Commons-Forest

What do you think????.

i agree totally - I would rather see a quality hungry young player from the lower leagues given his chance here than and experienced player who is struggling to make the grade at a championship club and has motivation problems.  All 4 players you mention would be decent signings at the right proce

I seen to remember that a couple of weeks ago NW was linked with a couple of young players and he was criticsed for going after ''nobodies''.

So its OK to invest in youth but only if you''ve heard of them?

Absolutely, I couldn''t agree more. Unless a club has loads of money it''s the only way to build a team,especially if its academy set-up is not producing many good players.The youngsters would be cheaper, more adaptable and ambitious. They would feel that they have something to prove, and be less likely to "coast".The list mentioned would be assets in any team, and we could probably get one of the strikers plus Halford and Commons with what would be left from any Ashton money.Come on Worthy, how about bying some quality for once?

A load of squit:

Actually the players he was looking at where ok, and many on the board like me where happy to see the interest especially in the mansfield guy. 

I found it quite funny one of the players he was looking at was a young striker from blackburn who was on loan at colchester playing on the wing.  Thats a worthy player!!

anyway Squit with Worthys transfer record this season

Hughes, Jarrett, Colin, Louis Jean, Thorne, Etuhu

And loans: Marney, Lisbie, Davenport, Robinson, Wright

I guess he is due a good signing