Sign in to follow this  
chocolate nutter

It's that time again!!!!!!

I know we are all bored of this but the transfer window is open who''s going who''s coming in?.

This is what i think feel free to post your suggestions!!!.

IN                                                                            OUT

Davenport                                                                              Ashton

Eastwood                                                                               Green

Trundle                                                                                  Thorne

Wright                                                                                   Brennen

Would like Ashton to stay but i think that if we get a bid of over 8 mill he is gone!!!!!!.

I doubt very much that anyone will come in for Green - if no-one wanted him at the start of the season then I can''t see many clubs wanting him now after shipping 36 goals in 28 games in the Championship.

Brennan and Thorne are squad players so I doubt either of them will be leaving, not in the January window anyway.

Ashton probably will go but then it could all be a game to make selling clubs think we have no money to keep prices down. Worryingly - we only ever seem to be looking at strikers (why when we have McVeigh on form, Ashton scoring and Huckerby, Thorne, Henderson and McKenzie all available to play the role?) Why are we not looking for a decent right-sided midfielder? And we desperately need a new right back before we even start thinking about bringing anyone else in. Eddy come back!

Like the idea of Davenport & Eastwood. Not so sure about Trundle & Wright though. I can see Green going but hope that Ashton will stay until summer.