Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Until the Smiths are gone, nothing will change!.

Its true!, they won''t sack Worthy, who in turn will continue to waste what little money the club has on bad signings. Don''t forget, they are on record as beliving in the ''Little Old Norwich'' method of football management.

In my opinion, mid table is success to them in their underchieving world of football matters.

I also believe we are being softened up for the sale of Ashton this week by the Chairman.

I expect Deano to be out of the Wet Ham game so he''s not cup tied for his new employers next week.

We desperately need a Clinton Morrison bid!.

Again I ask you: The Smiths, are they saints or sinners?.

Beyond doubt in my book......sinners, along with the Chairman and Mr ''We can''t afford it'' Doncaster.

Who will, if left unchecked, destroy this fine club, little by little.

Where''s a Russan billionaire when you want one!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Its true!, they won''t sack Worthy, who in turn will continue to waste what little money the club has on bad signings. Don''t forget, they are on record as beliving in the ''Little Old Norwich'' method of football management.

In my opinion, mid table is success to them in their underchieving world of football matters.

I also believe we are being softened up for the sale of Ashton this week by the Chairman.

I expect Deano to be out of the Wet Ham game so he''s not cup tied for his new employers next week.

We desperately need a Clinton Morrison bid!.

Again I ask you: The Smiths, are they saints or sinners?.

Beyond doubt in my book......sinners, along with the Chairman and Mr ''We can''t afford it'' Doncaster.

Who will, if left unchecked, destroy this fine club, little by little.

Where''s a Russan billionaire when you want one!.

[/quote]

Ah, just as Withered was a bit quiet yesterday he piles in with a timely insane rant!

Why, of course you''re right Delia Smith isn''t a long standing season ticket holder and fan she''s pure evil and will not rest until she stands, cackling , on the burning destroyed remains of our fine club. She pinches children when she meets them and kicks cats and dogs, she stamps on the smaller animals. I saw her the other night, obviously drunk, picking fights with homeless people just for kicks. She is milking the club dry to feed her out of control addiction to sherry.

Grow up Wiz, you''re becoming embarrassing.   

Morty, I always read your posts - just to check what your tag-line says!I hope sexy football makes a timely return this weekend. [H]

Come on boys, first troll is dangling his rod.

Although ive been away for a couple of days, I thought you had only switched to being pro-worthy only a few days ago! Didnt know you had turned again.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Morty, I always read your posts - just to check what your tag-line says!

I hope sexy football makes a timely return this weekend. [H]

[/quote]

I certainly hope so barman!!

P.S Mines a Stella please!

To the Moderators: I said ''we despreatley need a new board'', not a Clinton Morrison bid!.

In fact, this is nothing like my original post.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Come on boys, first troll is dangling his rod.

Although ive been away for a couple of days, I thought you had only switched to being pro-worthy only a few days ago! Didnt know you had turned again.

[/quote]

You know, I''m starting to suspect that 1st Wizard is actually..........................Joe Royle in disguise!

To the Moderators: I said ''we despreatley need a new board'', not a Clinton Morrison bid!.

In fact, this is nothing like my original post.

[/quote]

Snark snark wibble. Mad as a barrel of monkeys!

[quote user="morty"]

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Morty, I always read your posts - just to check what your tag-line says!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Morty, surely the sexy football cannot return to Carrow Road until the sun shines and the tiredness is gone!  That probably means sometime in June!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"][quote user="morty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Morty, surely the sexy football cannot return to Carrow Road until the sun shines and the tiredness is gone!  That probably means sometime in June!

[/quote]

I didn''t set an actual timescale for it''s return you notice Gazza!!!

terrible post 1st wiz the board has been exemplary.

I can understand why they are backing worthy but at this moment if i was them i would be worried at the quality of player he is bringing in.  I think they probably are. worthy has till the end of the season barring many more preston no shows.

a couple of good performances and a small run of good results in an otherwise season of the smelly stuff is all we have achieved so far.

[quote user="August 64"]Is it possible that Fast Withered is in fact Robert Chase deep undercover???[/quote]

How very dare you mention Ro**rt Ch**e without at least putting some *''s in there, I hear the noise of  tartan rugs being unfolded from legs and thermos tops being screwed on coming from the city stand!!

While I don''t agree with everything 1st wizard said, I do agree that it would take a hell of a lot for ''the Smiths'' to sack him and I fully expect them to be happy with sticking with him even if we end up being a mid-table (or lower) championship club as long as they have their friend Nigel about the place. There doesn''t seem to be any accountability when it comes to the signings he''s made or our final position in the league. If we finish mid-table for the next five years, will they still think he is the man to take us up? I think they will.

Don''t get me wrong, they are only doing what they believe is best for the football club but that doesn''t help if they are wrong about him.

1W often disguises his point in a rather extreme packaging and this is no different. I think he''s addicted to the thrill of finding out what extreme reactions he has had too. It would be a sad place indeed without a little controversy. I don''t think Delia is overly worried about a campaign to oust her just yet.............

This is to the class one hypocites like Rudolph and Morty.

Many times I see posters on here heartily agreeing with similar theme postings of mine. Then a thread is posted by my good self, and they''re back to insults and arguements with me.

Whereas in fact they had supported a similar thing themselves recently.

Proof if ever it was needed that these messageboards have the most hypocritical posters of all message boards on the worldwide net!.

I state my case and never hide, unlike some I could mention, deep down a lot of you agree with me, for you send me private messages saying so!.

It would seem I boldly go where others fear to tread.

Shame on you.

This is to the class one hypocites like Rudolph and Morty.

Many times I see posters on here heartily agreeing with similar theme postings of mine. Then a thread is posted by my good self, and they''re back to insults and arguements with me.

Whereas in fact they had supported a similar thing themselves recently.

Proof if ever it was needed that these messageboards have the most hypocritical posters of all message boards on the worldwide net!.

I state my case and never hide, unlike some I could mention, deep down a lot of you agree with me, for you send me private messages saying so!.

It would seem I boldly go where others fear to tread.

Shame on you.

[/quote]

I really struggle to come to terms with just how thick your skin is Wiz, you are the master of hypocrisy! Maybe people would be inclined to take your rants a bit more seriously if you were, at least, consistant in your opinions!

And as for people agreeing with you and messaging you, are you sure all this isn''t just in your head?

And calling this board the most hypocritical, this must include yourself surely, even you must be able to see the irony in this statement!

This board thrives on healthy debate and well reasoned opinions, the insane rants are just here for comedy value, please keep it up, you really entertain us!

Keep up the good work, Wiz. I enjoy reading a lot of your posts. Your angle on matters relating to NCFC makes a refreshing change from some of the more sterile views to be found on this message board . You are obviously an agent provocateur who makes forthright statements to help stimulate debate. Unfortunately, some folk can not engage calmly and pleasantly in a healthy debate, without resorting to name calling and downright nastiness when they disagree with what''s being said. There are too many people of the male gender who are "always right". The arrogance that comes over at times is staggering.

Wizard,

You are honestly beginning to sound like an absolute mentalist. Yesterday, you were accusing the moderators of totally changing entire swathes of your post and now you are apparently receiving all sorts of ''private'' emails of support for your ''brave'' stance.

Keep up the good work fella, brilliant! [:D]

I thought ''The Smiths'' split ages ago, and I certainly didn''t think Morrisey or Johnny Marr had any interest in NCFC..........I thought they were Man City fans anyway? Heaven knows I''m miserable now! ;~(

Mello who is "This Charming Man" OTBC ;~)