Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

SQUAD IN SORDID SEX SCANDAL!!!

Well maybe not..........I just thought I would bring it to everyone''s attention, that I have surpassed all my expectations, and posted over 500 contributions of inane and senseless drivel to this - ''fan''s dabby you''re all dozy'' forum!

I''ve never liked anybody! Never will! You''re all losers! Wasters! All need to gerra Life/Wife whatever, Tuck yer shirts in yer underpants/Blouses in yer Knickers! Pick yer noses!Y''all Softies! Ignoramussess! Ugly! Spotty! Thick! Skint! Halitosis breathers! Girlies! Underachievers! So tight you only breathe in!...............So There!

Well actually folks, I just thought I''d be a tadge controversial..........and maybe deflect some of the heat and scorn ''offa''  "Poor ole'' 1st Wizard"..........Did it work? OTBC and "I LUVS YER ALL REALLY!"xxx ;~) 

Congrats Mello!! I''ve just noticed that I''m near to my 500th opiniated rant too, do we get any kind of award?

GET LOST MORTY, YOU SMELL!.........Seriously though (if I can be!) Morty.

Apparently, if you contribute over 500 posts - that automatically entitles you to a massive..............Naw! sorry Morty, I think you do smell, and you grind your teeth, and you have a season ticket at Portaloo Rd! and, and, well I can''t think of anything else derogatory - as I keep drifting in and out of my infantile and immaturity attacks..........But bear with me.......

You get booger all for 500 posts - and even less for a 1000 - because archant and The Pink''un are tightwads!

Maybe a shot of printers ink if you''re lucky!.......... Keep goin'' Morty, not long now - keep your posts to one-liners and, "Hey Presto!" you''re a veteran!........It''s also painless! Especially if you''re a fruitcake like me! ;~) 

Heres something that may make you chuckle! remember a few years ago Ips***h floated a share issue and we found out that if you sent for a prospectus it cost them 3 quid! Well I obviously applied for one and, sadly never got it, pity as I hear it was soft, strong and very very long!

Well I must have ended up on some sort of data base ( or scrap of paper) at Portaloo because they rang me up last night! They were basically touting for a bit of business I think, the conversation started "Hi, it''s julian calling from Ips***h Tahn, I believe you''re a fan of ours"!!!!

I strung it along for a bit, though not as much as i should have done, then just said "sorry mate (snigger) I''m a City fan" then put the phone down.

Childish? Immature? Hell yeah, but funny nonetheless!