Sign in to follow this  
morty

Stupid sky sports

They''ve only gone and made our duffer of a manager the manager of the month! Just what does an esteemed panel of ex footballers and managers like Chris Kamara think they''re doing?

Don''t they realise he''s rubbish and on the verge of getting the sack?

Who do they think they are saying we look to have turned a corner and look good for the play offs?

Do they think that their opinions, based on football knowledge, results achieved and years of experience in the game are more valid than ours?

Hehehehehehehehe

He plays a player with broken ribs who was to cover for safri in january.  Said player gets bashed in the ribs early on (cos they no that he has broken ribs).  Said player is out for over a month with ribs even more broken than before!

Great Management

Who is likely to know more about Worthington , Chris Kamara  or Norwich City fans , the manager of the month award is given on nothing more than Decembers results , what about every month since August when he would have walked away with Clown of the month awards if they were about. Worthington is a below average manager and that is why Norwich are at this moment in time a very very mediocre side.

Bitter bitter people who just can''t bear to be proved even slightly wrong! I agree Nigel Worthington isn''t going to win us the champions league however, would it be too much to give the guy even a little bit of credit?

I see what youre doing there Morty!

Anyway, heaven forbid they should award someone manager of the month for heading a team thats won 5 out of 6 and have lifted themselves out of the relegation zone.

He''s obviously rubbish.

From me well done worthy you had a great December!! he thoughrly deserves the award and plaudits  pulloing off an excellent away wijn at sheffield united in the process.

You no morty even after the Preston game I had come back round to worthy, we were playing better, i can forgive losing the fourth game in 8 days with half a squad - it happens.

I have no need to say what happens at the club next, nor to mention how little effort this person put in to earn a contract or how he possiblty could be the worst player we have had on loan since the hamilton era.... (probably wrong there to be honest as there have been a few :-)  I see 5 steps forward followed by £500,000 down the crapper.  what can many of us think!

5 wins in 5 games in December only matched by reading so no surprise we won it - just a shame that december didnt run until June...

Hopefully the curse has already done its worst on Mondays game and we have a similar run starting next saturday.

OTBC 

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Shhh Morty, I''m in hiding, don''t tell anyone if they ask eh?.[:$][/quote]

He''s over there---------->

Burn him, he''s a Wizard!

i wonder how much nigel paid sky sports............ [^o)]