Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

give dicko a chance

imo opinion dicko could be as good as francis was - he''s a raw but talented player, open to big improvement.  his pass for mcveigh to score against leicester showed touch, vision and technique that  we''ve lacked for yonks and was delivered in a centre posi attacking their players which he does best - in that centre midfield position going box to box, he is a class act ''make no mistake.'' playing right side in 4-3-3 against PNE when all we did was defend did not show him in a good light granted, and I thought he had a poor game, but can anybody remember francis having dross games right side looking a 50 quid player and brilliant games in the centre looking a million quid player? I can.In a years time, he''ll be drooled over by everybody on this board and be worth £3 - mark my words.

No

What like all the other muppets, robinson, jarret, brennan, colin who have started costing us points. When etuhu scores an own goal  in the east anglian derby after forgetting which way he''s shooting, then you might realise. But then again he couldnt hit the proverbial barn door. He''s worst than de waard, carey, l marshall, de blasis, but just because he''s played in england we should give him a chance. NO

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]In a years time, he''ll be drooled over by everybody on this board and be worth £3 - mark my words.
[/quote]

Excellent news :)

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]
In a years time, he''ll be drooled over by everybody on this board and be worth £3 - mark my words.

[/quote]

I agree, we need to give him a chance!!!

I have red how much preston wanted him to be good, i have seen him be involved in 4 midfield no shows since his loan move here. I have seen him act lazy and uninterested and unmotivated in the loan games.

Butr i wont boo him and hope he does well.  the person i blame is worthy for signing a player who has a bad attitude and is crap - at least koumas is the most talented Midfielder in the division.

I agree that there is likely to be more to come from Etuhu - but like some many players Worthy and the coaches have to start putting round pegs in round holes instead of continually trying to squeeze them into positions that makes them liabilities rather than assets.  JJ is being wasted, so were Doc and Safri until Worthy was forced to play them in their preferred posiion and look at the revelation they have subsequently been.

Hopefully we will be left with a player worth more than £3!!![;)]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]imo opinion dicko could be as good as francis was - he''s a raw but talented player, open to big improvement.  his pass for mcveigh to score against leicester showed touch, vision and technique that  we''ve lacked for yonks and was delivered in a centre posi attacking their players which he does best - in that centre midfield position going box to box, he is a class act ''make no mistake.''

playing right side in 4-3-3 against PNE when all we did was defend did not show him in a good light granted, and I thought he had a poor game, but can anybody remember francis having dross games right side looking a 50 quid player and brilliant games in the centre looking a million quid player? I can.

In a years time, he''ll be drooled over by everybody on this board and be worth £3 - mark my words.

[/quote]

Good bit of common sense there amongst all the knee jerk hissy posts. We have nothing at all to gain from getting on his back and ruining his confidence!

lucky Green.. he''s worth £3 now!

he reminds me of a young Peter grant Actually.. lots of pointing and shouting and little else...

We wont be drooling over him in 12 months time... i doubt he will be here in August if he doesnt pull his finger out.... he has already broken somones leg and been accused of spitting at someone,, he never turned up for training at preston either.. is this a "norwich City sort of player" I think not?

and i thought that a midfeilder had to be bale to defend and attack in euqal measures.. so whiy did we buy Etuhu if he cant defend.. against a team he should know all about???!!! remember when we got Neilsen and he destroyed Wimbledon??? etuhu should of done the same as he knew their weaknesses etc... or certainyl played better than he did.. he knows who the wink links in that team are and should of exploited them!

why do u think so many of our former players score or do well against us??? its not luck its because they give a dam and know who''s not up to it in the team and exploit them.. Etuhu just wants to get paid and go back to his cosy little suburban pad in his sports car...

jas :)

what i dont understand is why so many people seem to think there is more to come from Etuhu??  what you see is what you get Plus about 4 goals a season.  Are you the same guys hoping to see Andy Huighes impress - well he has had 23 games and not done so yet and i guesss he will probably get 4 goals as well.

Preston fans have already stated on their boards time and time again in the past that he is a master of the no show:

Norwich Vs Preston- midfield was overran by decent team

Leicester Vs Norwich - midfield was overran by crap team

Derby Vs Norwich - midfield was overran by average team

Millwall Vs Norwich - midfield was overran by awful team

theres 4 of his 6 starts.... and i dont remember him doing much against luton either apart from LOOK big strong and viera like while ambling around

oh yeah and as for fitness well he played his last preston game about 10 days before he signed, obviously they have a small squad too and had to play him but didnt want him. so he wasnt out of the side and unfit like some on here seem to think he was just a big pile of smelly stuff

He looks the worst player I have seen in years, cant pass for toffee! He looks like he does''nt know what to do when he gets the ball. Maybe he accidently put McVeigh through? To think that we have to pay his wages, I think Worthy should pay us to watch him. How about a pound off for everyone when he plays? Absolute Crap.

Lets hope Worthy has better players lined up in the transfer market? We will never make the play offs with the Midfield on saturday.

Rankin''s got it right.

If we hope etuhu will come good, we might as well hope to sign Thierry Henry and wayne rooney. Now that would be something, but to all you etuhu lovers sweat dreams and when you wake up, i''ll be aying "i told you so"

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

Rankin''s got it right.

If we hope etuhu will come good, we might as well hope to sign Thierry Henry and wayne rooney. Now that would be something, but to all you etuhu lovers sweat dreams and when you wake up, i''ll be aying "i told you so"

[/quote]

to be honest i hope i am proved wrong and he will get my full support at the matches as a NCFC player.  Lets hope he proves himself to be a quality player.

The chap looks totally lost at the moment very clumbsy very little effort to get into games specially as he should be here to impress at this early stage.I originally thought he could be a decent signing but from what i have seen recently i was preying we wouldnt sign him.at leicester although he passed to wly for goal the rest of the game his effort was appalling lets hope now he has signed he starts  to get his act together.

Good to hear from you again allways.  

I think he does still have potential so I hope Worthy gets on the phone to Moyes to find out how he made Etuhu perform well because we need that player - not the one we have had in a city shirt so far...

OTBC

I haven''t had much chance to see Dicko

yet but according to my Evertonian colleague Everton were interested in

him when he was in Trevor Brooking''s Div 1 team of the season a couple

of years back (presumably when we won the title) as the holding

midfield player not as a box-to-box Francis-style player. So perhaps

with Safri and Robinson out he can be employed in that role and will

Jason Jarrett make an appearance as the box-to-box midfielder on

Saturday?

Ricko