Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

koumas is available

I''ve always liked Koumas as a player and there is no doubt he has exemplary talent but i always seem to come back to the same point on him. His attitude is absolutely shocking, it seems like he can never be bothered to play and when he does play he plays for himself and not the team. He is only willing to put himself out for the team when he wants to and its no wonder he has fallen out with various managers over the years. Now with all this i doubt Worthy will want to sign him after stating he is looking for ''''hungry'' players a week or so ago. And lets face it Worthy is hardly one who never falls out with his players (McVeigh, Bentley the list goes on).

Now saying we do get Koumas i can see him lasting 6-8 months before falling out with Worthy and never playing again. Worty will offload him to another unlucky club and once again the club has made a financial loss. This move would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Houmus is available! Does it come with warm pitta bread?................Sorry! I''ll start again......

I like Koumas, he did have a bit of a "hat he chewed problem" but I think he has quality in his all round game. Him and Saf would control the midfield, and supply our front runners with decent ball delivery - as opposed to the ''Sputnik'' fringes of space passing, that''s currently afforded to poor old Deano!

I don''t think Koumas would come here, as I''m sure he would prefer a Premiership side. But, stranger things have happened..........I''d have him in the squad tomorrow! OTBC ;~)

Cardiff would snap him up if they could afford it and are hoping to do so in the summer , now is a great chance to get in first and sign him , bad apple or not he has something that is in very short supply at Norwich right now SKILL .