Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Jason Koumas Available in January

Yes, I agree he would be an excellent addition to the squad. I think we should at least try to get him. The problem is that I don''t think we can afford to outbid other clubs unless Ashton is off, which is a bit of a catch 22 isn''t it. And before you say it [:D] I think this would probably have been true even before we signed Etuhu. Maybe not, depends who else wants him really.

Don''t be silly; Koumas has got some flair, and that will never do for Worthington. Let''s waste our money instead on yet someone else who can run around like a headless chicken and pass 5 yards sideways. 

Worthy will put the same Harness and Leish he has put round Hucks.. and when koumas decieds to show some flair or ability Worthy will pull that Leish tight.. as he has done with Hucks... he makes good players Rubbish and tries to make rubbish players good and fails miserably

Worthington out!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Worthy will put the same Harness

and Leish he has put round Hucks.. and when koumas decieds to show some

flair or ability Worthy will pull that Leish tight.. as he has done

with Hucks... he makes good players Rubbish and tries to make rubbish

players good and fails miserably

Worthington out!

[/quote]How has worthy put a leish around hucks neck

please EXPLAIN what you mean by that comment because in my eyes he

seems to have a free role in the side with not to many restrictions

from what i have seen more pointless worthy bashing give me strenghth.

look at hucks now and the hucks of 2 years ago??? a mere shadow of his former self.. as soon as hucks shows any indicatin that he is the player he was 2 years ago Worthy comes out and slags him off or says "i dont want to see flicks and ticks in football".

as a result hucks never gets wide and gets the crosses in, or teases defenders like he used too... his leish is yanked by Worthington every time hucks wants to show flair and what we all know he can do.. thats half the reason he has got so much stick this season... liek an artist he needs the ability to express himself. something he now is no longer allowed to do

We cant afford him because we''ve signed the best thing since sliced bread according to worthy.

Etuhu.