Sign in to follow this  
Wonder Wiganer

Who would buy Ashton?

I have tried to ask this question in another post so thought I would post it as a topic.

Seriously what team do the Norwich fans think would buy Ashton?

None of the ''big'' teams will as they don''t need strikers. Some of the teams that have been spoken about clearly won''t be in for him. Birmingham have got Sutton, Man City according to reports only have about 5 million to spend, Portsmouth have been linked with other strikers.

I am genuinely interested in who you think might buy him.

Thanks

only 2 could be man city or west ham at present, i think. but potentially, i think newcastle, spurs or liverpool would be interested. but because of thier current crop of players, they aren''t.

Well it seems his options are fading away. To be honest I believe it''ll be the summer when he moves, with Newcastle the most probable destination with Shearer retiring this season. Obviously don''t want him to leave but it will happen, just hope that who ever is in charge in the summer knows what to do with the cash.

Why would West Ham waste what money they have got on Ashton? Marlon Harewood is far more effective!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither Man City or West Ham have enough money anyway, due to the unrealistic price tag that been put on Ashton''s head.

I can''t see Ashton leaving as he wouldn''t improve any team that could afford the money Norwich want for him.

Man City will buy him if we do sell , he wouldnt want to go to Wigan , West Ham  wont pay the fee (Harewood better than Ashton lmfao ) and i cannot see Charlton stumping up the money either . We should not sell for under £8 million Crouch went for £7million and Ashtons better .