Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Head Hunted!.

Now that Worthy has won manager of the month award, and with Newcastle about to sack their manager (in my opinion of course!) maybe they''ll head hunt our very own NW.

One can but dream!.

Joking aside, if there''s one manager who I''d rather not see here than Worthers unoriginal, it has to be Souness.

Souness would never do for City - he''d want plenty of cash in the kitty & a squad of at least 50 players.

I have to say that I am less than impressed with the ''one on the chin'' remark but anyone who thinks that Souness would be an improvement is severely delusional. His man management (or temper, whichever you want to call it) is awful and if you want to see a team that is underperforming despite massive resources (that absolutely dwarf ours) then look at Newcastle. I see no evidence to suggest that this bloke has anything to offer any football club at any level.

I''m trying to find in the original post where it says anything about Souness coming here - surely the post was about Worthy going to Newcastle.

Perhaps we are raising cash by the compensation we will get from worthys departure to newcastle, then a new manager can come in, spend the money well and we all live happily ever after in the prem with ashton

Damn, i''ve just woken up!

i dont rate Souness... he almost got himself Killed in turkey on the pitch! and signed the legend that is Scott minto for Benfica...

we got dam Lucky With Micky Owen... the rest of his signings have been rubbish for the barcodes

jas :)

Thank God for Making Plans. He alone has read my post properly (a common fault on here!) at no time did I suggest or advocate Souness coming here.

The thread was about Worthy!.

Do keep up peeps.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Thank God for Making Plans. He alone has read my post properly (a common fault on here!) at no time did I suggest or advocate Souness coming here.

The thread was about Worthy!.

Do keep up peeps.

[/quote]

Well said and many thanks 1st Wiz - it appears that we agree on a number of issues.

Making Plans

It was on the increasingly comical ''Football Rumours'' site that Newcastle were getting shot of Souey at the end of Jan and were appointing Worthington and Gunny as a management team alongside David Pleat!!!!!

Check out the Rumours website, they really do come up with some cracking fiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!