Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Goodbye for now!

Time for me to have a spell on the sidelines I think. There is certainly some good company there, half the City tean infact!

Seriously though, I am taking a break from the Board due to other commitments so best wishes to you all, I hope I have not offended anyone, anything said was in jest.

This next month  will see annoying uncertainty and rumour along with a depleted squad and so on but I hope City can somehow pull some rabbits out of the hat and keep in touch with the playoffs.

Goodbye for now. On the Ball City!

Rudolph Hucker.

"You''ll be back again next week, you''ll be back again next week.. you''ll be back, you''ll be back" Lol!

Good Luck Rudolph.. dont stay away too long.... by the time you next post things at Carrow road could be decidedly different

jas :)

You will be missed and, for what it''s worth, I think you''re hilarious.

In a good way.

Come back soon!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Who can I argue with now?.

Take care Rudolph, see you soon on here I hope. 

[/quote]LOL, old 1st Troll could find an argument in a graveyard! (or The Cathedral Lounge as Mello prefers it to be called) [;)]Hope to hear from you soon Rude Old.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]

Time for me to have a spell on the sidelines I think. There is certainly some good company there, half the City tean infact!

Seriously though, I am taking a break from the Board due to other commitments so best wishes to you all, I hope I have not offended anyone, anything said was in jest.

This next month  will see annoying uncertainty and rumour along with a depleted squad and so on but I hope City can somehow pull some rabbits out of the hat and keep in touch with the playoffs.

Goodbye for now. On the Ball City!

Rudolph Hucker.

[/quote]

"Infamy! Infamy! they''ve all got it Infamy!" You coward Rude Old! Just when the going gets tough - you spirit yourself away! I thought you had a bit of steel and would stand and fight! You spineless Portugese Man''o'' War jellyfish type thingummy............Not really Rude Old..........Catch you later eh? I''ll be the one in the ''Caffeederal Lunge!'' Windmilling arms and scrappin'' with the ''Hammers'' supporter''s - who''ve had the sheer audacity to encroach within my personal custard cream, lamb & minty pie, tea slurping consumption zone carpety bit! ''Cherry Pie'' and hurry back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon "milked that one didn''t I !" ;~)

Always enjoy your little bits!!!!!!!!!

Have a good break and don''t stay away too long.

Take Care!

OTBC

Come back soon Rudolph

And remember, you must renew in the C Lounge, there''s a big chance I might join you and Mello in there next season.  BTW, what sort of biscuits do they serve up at half time? 

I, for one, love your posts and the board cannot afford to lose a poster of your quality.  Enjoy your break, but come back!  [:)]