Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

waht if deano scores a hat-trick tommorrow?

if deano scores a brace or 3 against west ham, then surely a prem club will stump up 7m in readies?  Its his best chance in the transfer window to say he''s worth the money isn''t it? expect a fired up ashton to propell city into the next round!truthfully, is he worth 7m now - harry redneck reckons computer says no. 

Id say he is probably worth around 6-7 mil. A young player, potentially an England International (although I dont think he will be a regular as some canary fans think) , and with several years left on his contract.

To be quite honest I think its down to him, there will be bids, and if he wants to go then he will go. If he wants to stay it will probably take a big bid to prise him away, and I cant see many teams taking a huge gamble on him.

If Deano scores a hattrick tomorrow, then his value won''t change cause

he''ll be cup-tied. In fact, with a bit of luck no one will want him if

he''s cup tied (fingers crossed)

Good luck to you Deano, I hope you enjoy the game if you get to play, I can see immense talent in you - one of the best strikers we have had here in the last ten years or so.  Shame you are here now, under a manager who wastes your talents.