Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Latest from football rumours very funny

Everton head a long list of Premiership clubs chasing the signature of Norwich and Canada international Jim Brennan, who has become disillusioned at the lack of progress made at the Norfolk club. Brennan has become as hot a Norfolk property as fellow Canary Dean Ashton, and, although Everton are believed to have tabled a £800''000 bid, Birmingham, West Ham, Wigan, Manchester City, and Middlesbrough are also known to be interested.

The skilful and popular midfielder would prefer a move to the Midlands & is expected to prefer Birmingham, although he will be talking to all interested clubs. Norwich, themselves hoping to seal the signing of Leeds midfielder Sean Gregan this week, are hoping the transfer fee will reach £1 million for Brennan, who has been an outstanding player for them in each of the last two seasons.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost as believable as Sheff Utd selling players on loan to fund signing of Jerome etc. 

I''m rolling on the floor with tears after reading that!!!!!!!!!!!

That has to be a Norwich fan writing that taking the mickey - because Brennan has been awful the entire time he''s been here contributing absolutely nothing in 3 years (bar a goal at Coventry which yes was good, but we were already 1-0 up with 5 mins to go and Hucks was killing their defence so it doesn''t count as a contribution in my book - mainly because I hate Jim ''what''s a tackle?'' Brennan).

We''d have to pay someone £1 million just to get rid of him - he''s that bad! The worse player on our books bar none. If he put some effort in I might be kinder - but I''m looking for some ironic cheering from the crowd if Brennan actually goes to make a challenge and wins it when he next plays. Waste of space sums him up, or conference standard - and I''m not joking having played at that level myself - I''d have him from dinner in midfield. I''d rather we plucked an over enthusiastic fan from the crowd and played him instead - he would (amazingly) make a better contribution than Brennan in my opinion.

Did you see the bit about Newcastle sacking Souness at the end of Jan to appoint Worthington and GUNNY!!!!! alongside David Pleat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not that came from a St James Park Chauffer, APPARENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That''s one to believe as true then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must admit that selling JB for 500K+ would make an unusual change.

For once we would be laughing at a club for paying too much for an overratted player instead of other clubs laughing at us for overpaying.

Don''t you just know that as soon as we sell him he''ll turn into a complete superstar bargain!!! 

Very true Morty. Forest fans hold him in high regard from his time there. One of those players who you always feel there is more to come.....(could end up waiting a while tho )