Sign in to follow this  
carpio

greeno to charlton?

Express say''s cash plus player for Greeno'' has been offerer by charlton (£3mill deal?) Who would we wany as the player in the the deal?  

If true, and its a big if, Euell would be ok but could see it being lisbie! Just a thought but would Heiriderson (sp) be a good option? Can play right back and centre back.

This rumour sadly holds water - Green will be off to native London in my opinion ans thereby give himself just that outside chance of going to World Cup. I can see Euell as a possibility and of course Lisbie in the mix. As for Ashtom, still think North West club (Everton? Man City? Bolton?) most likely.

No chance of Ashton going to Bolton, where are they going to find that sort of money from?!

As for Green / Charlton link. Very plausible, and it seems a fair deal. Sure the JJ link will resurface soon :-)

What about Matt Holland returning to East Anglia, ...somewhat pie in the sky, but probably what we need for our midfield, ... there is nothing else I''d be interested in taking from Charlton in place of a piece of our family silver.