Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

It must be the last thing Nigel and the board do if dean goes

If we sell him as far as I am concerned Nigel and the board must go. They have lied, said he is not really for sale and now pretend he is playing as he is injured. Not only are they showing together they have no ambition for the club they are treating their supporters like idiots.  I have no time for them if the rumours prove to be true. They have already taken us 5 years back despite previous good that yes they have done. And now they are taking us back to the late Chase days. Our team today is so weak and we are already 1 goal down.  Well done all concerned.  Who I ask you all is to blame? It seems obvious to me. Short sighted manager and board with a small squad and selling any quality and chance we have of top flight football.

Am GUTTED

OTBC

St.John

Sadly I think he should go regardless now.  5 wins or not, all they did was expose how utterly awful his transfers were last summer.

Without Safri our midfield is conference level.  Kings Lynn have Anselin and Carey these days and frankly they could probably have got into our side today.  Anselin would probably be a better bet on the right than anyone we''ve played this season (and no Im definately not suggesting we should get him back).

Whether the board should go or not is debatable, if they sell Ashton and allow him to sign Andy Gray then I see Chase come back protests looming.  I''m seriously seriously annoyed with things at Carrow Road at the moment.

Us mushrooms, (kept in the dark and fed sh*t) should not be surprised at the lack of honesty from the club. They are taking their position for granted that in deepest East Anglia we have little in the way of choices over access to top flight football. Blind loyalty to the club and football is the commodity they are arrogantly trading with.

Get real NCFC, you''re treating us like plebs and taking our money with your grubby fat fingers... which with a bit of luck will soon be well and truly on fire!!!!

It''s a shame that the board and worthy are not adopting the sensible

attitude that Crystal Palace are over AJ. Keeping Ashton means we have

a good chance of promotion (despite of Worthy). Selling Ashton ends our

season as it sends a message out about our lack of ambition. I have the

same sad feeling that I had when we sold Sutton to Blackburn :-(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/4590576.stm

I agree. Ashton goes, Worthy must do so and the Board will have lost a huge amount of respect.

I want to believe that Deano is injured and the announcement will be that he is staying. But with 24 days of transfer window still left, the chance of that being announced must be somewhat low...........

I couldn''t agree more. I along with every other Norwich fan (I should imagine) will feel betrayed and incredibly badly treated by the board and manager if Ashton goes. Even if we get £10 million it won''t change that! Ashton is pure quality and we should be trying to build a squad around him rather than selling him to buy a squad. Green was linked to a £3million move to Charlton plus a player in one of the papers today. This I think would be a good move for both parties. We get good money and hopefully a quality player (Johansson or Jeffers) and Green gets to further his career in the prem. If we''re going to sell lets make it this kind of deal rather than one which sees our best talent go!