Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Deano going nowhere says Worthy

Apparently they have proof, in the form of a scan, to show that Dean was injured, which they have wheeled out.  

It won''t put the rumours to rest, though, but maybe goes to show that some of the conspiracies about the Club boards being down etc, are just a pile of pants.

[quote user="pete"]

Greeno off to hospital.

Deano going nowhere says Worthy he has a groin strain.

No money to spend going nowhere, is everybody happy ?

BBC Radio Norfolk at 17.55.  

[/quote]

I don''t believe a word of it more spin fron the boardroom and manager

I hope it is not a lie, if its not I take back my words and am sorry, but if as I suspect he does go then you really have dug yourself into this on Nigel and team

Time will tell..

OTBC

St.John

I don''t get it. You host a press conference post-match to announce a non-event? Why didnt they do this pre-match, why did they do this at all?

Will we have these daily? Hourly? Will someone from Canaries World have an exclusive bulletin monday that the sun did indeed rise that day?

Perplexfully yours...

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

I hope it is not a lie, if its not I take back my words and am sorry, but if as I suspect he does go then you really have dug yourself into this on Nigel and team

[/quote]

Sorry, I can''t follow your logic.

How is it that they have ''dug themselves in'' if Ashton does now go?  All the club has done is produce a scan to prove Ashton was injured today - nothing more.  They have also said we have currently not received any bids for Ashton - nothing more. 

But they can''t predict the future - we could well receive a big bid during the week, which we may go on to accept.  I cannot, for the life of me, see why this would for one minute mean that Worthy lied about Ashton''s injury.  

Exactly my own trail of thought Kent Canary... I heard of 5Live that

once Ashton was revealed to be injured, Worthers had told reporters

that he''d address the issue after the match.

Maybe, just maybe, he chose to do so as he was busily readying himself

for an FA Cup match and didn''t want to get into discussions about

Ashton''s situation as he knew it would sidetrack the preparations for

said game against West Ham. Does this sound plausible? (Does to me...)

My greatest concern at the moment is that with the assortment of media

and supporters hellbent search for a fire (Ashton/Green leaving) that

they may invertently create one (the pressure of the spotlight proving

too much and them choosing to bail)

With footballers being the tempremental and emotionally volatile

characters that they are, if they don''t feel loved and adored, they''ll

soon begin to look elsewhere and with all the furore of Ashton

staying/going, it wouldn''t surprise me if he is feeling a little

concerned at the fact that everyone''s debating his future and

questioning his loyalty.

If we showed him a bit of love and respect, maybe he''d reciprocate the

feeling and stick with us - and ultimately, surely that''d suit both

parties..?

What actually happened was that Dean was at home surfing the pinkun message board looking for something positive. hence he was late for kick off and I think Im, sorry, he''s still looking now..

Anderz yes I think youre right.

I think so much speculation and anticipation has gone round, that the mob mentality has convinced themselves that Ashton is going.

And now, when the ''predicitons'' dont come true today, they are disbelieving of what the Club is saying and almost disappointed that their own prophecies havent come to fuition.

Yet I think you make a valid point anyway. From Ashtons point of view isnt he as good as gone? So does it matter what he or in fact the club do? All of a sudden hes off elsewhere and Worhty is a liar. Poppycock I say.

In actual fact I think your right in that this may well give the fans ''what they want'', as if they are waiting for another excuse to attack the club/ manager. If Ashton goes then surely Worthy should go as well?

Why?

Isnt he the man that brought him here in the first place? Now if market forces drive Ashton out I dont think its Worthy''s doing. Give the man some support.

Some people wont ever be happy, but I think all this specualtion isnt helping and is causing a maelstrom we could well do without.