Sign in to follow this  
CANARY BRAVEHEART

WORTHY OUTERS LOSING PINKUN POLL

To all the WORTHY OUTERS you are losing the pinkun poll, so where do you lot go from here then huh ?

Well done to all those who voted to keep Nigel Worthington good to see your''e good fans. The futures bright for Norwich City things will change, i keep believing that we can make the play-offs. On current evidence of the last 2 games theres plenty to be cheerful about if we keep this up. Also a big well done to Worthington for bringing in the psychologist it certainly done the trick defying all the negativity going around. I know Norwich will fight and scrap to get results no problems there.

"keep on defying all the pesimists who say we can''t, together i know you''ll do us proud"

ON THE BALL CITY

KEEP UP GOING LADS I BELIEVE IN YOU

Im a firm worthy outer & im still here,& here to stay! 2 wins in a row doesnt make a season,it just prolongs the stay of worthless as manager! The poll is about as factual as star trek so we wont take any notice of that.You can thank your fellow ipswich fans for voting on the pink un poll!

Two Sheds, i know Craig, and he is a comitted Norwich Fan

Calling such a fan who attends games regulary and is a canary fan to the heart an ippo support is totally unacceptable

You owe Craig an immediate appology my dear friend

KICK OUT POSTING ABUSE

if we''d lost against crewe, we probably wouldn''t be having this discussion. 
how do know if worthy brought in the shrink, or the board suggested it? either way, it looks like a gamble that''s payed off - good luck to all concerned.

I really can''t believe this - they say fans are fickle but this takes the cake!

So let me get this straight, the poll''s useless now right? Eventhough

it was your best friend when it was tilted in your favour?

Hey twosheds don''t accuse me of asking anyone to vote to keep Nigel Worthington because i never did. AND BY THE WAY I DON''T AND OTHER NORWICH FANS DON''T FIND IT FUNNY SAYING THAT THEY WERE IPSWICH FANS VOTING TO KEEP NIGEL WORTHINGTON. If i was them i would vote wisely, and in my opinion its foolish to want another manager after the 2 results which we''ve just had, those 2 results may not please some fans like the WORTHY OUTERS but for me that shows potential that if we play as well as that all season we have a damn good chance of going up via the play-offs. I would urge all Norwich fans to take a positive outlook on our future, the key is for everyone connected with Norwich City to believe going into games rather than to think we have no chance because if everyone thinks like that we have absolutely no chance in hell, i.e. players, the fans, the staff.

Not only that but it''s the big old CONSISTENCY factor, yes Norwich haven''t been consistent in results and performances but at least now at this moment in time we have something to build on from 2 good games. 

BELIEVE AND THERE''S A CHANCE

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN  

Funny how all of a sudden all these optimistic people suddenly appear

as soon as we start winning although 2 wins in a row isn''t much to be

excited about may I remind you that we are still mid league, instead of

top 6 where this team is more than capale of being. May I point out

that as has been shown recently and several other times that the team

can perform brilliantly and get excellent results, hence its not the

teams fault but rather the person managing the team he is the one who

is supposed to be getting the best from the players every game and he

hasn''t

[quote user="CANARY BRAVEHEART"]

Hey twosheds don''t accuse me of asking anyone to vote to keep Nigel Worthington because i never did. AND BY THE WAY I DON''T AND OTHER NORWICH FANS DON''T FIND IT FUNNY SAYING THAT THEY WERE IPSWICH FANS VOTING TO KEEP NIGEL WORTHINGTON. If i was them i would vote wisely, and in my opinion its foolish to want another manager after the 2 results which we''ve just had, those 2 results may not please some fans like the WORTHY OUTERS but for me that shows potential that if we play as well as that all season we have a damn good chance of going up via the play-offs. I would urge all Norwich fans to take a positive outlook on our future, the key is for everyone connected with Norwich City to believe going into games rather than to think we have no chance because if everyone thinks like that we have absolutely no chance in hell, i.e. players, the fans, the staff.

Not only that but it''s the big old CONSISTENCY factor, yes Norwich haven''t been consistent in results and performances but at least now at this moment in time we have something to build on from 2 good games. 

BELIEVE AND THERE''S A CHANCE

TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN  

[/quote]

OH MY GOD - yeah we won two games - they were against relegation zone crewe and a managerless disjointed so''ton team who didnt look like they knew where they were. we might as well just stop watching as its so obvious we''ll win champship this season!

A) The comment about ipswich fans voting in pinkun poll was not meant to be funny as it is a fact.

B) Im worthless out, but i am ECSTATIC at those two results as i thought we''d maybe take a point or two, but just cuz i think worthless is useless and has proved himself so over the last 18months does not mean i want the team to lose.

C) you say that shows the potential of the team....if worthless is such a good manager and we have so much potential then please explain to me, WHY we have less than half the amount of points that Sheff Utd have? and WHY we have been beaten by Luton, Millwall, QPR etc?

D) the consistency factor argument......we''ve won 2GAMES not 5, not 6 - but two, and thats consistency?! i suggest you get yourself a dictionary. cuz the only consistency i''ve seen this season is us playing very poorly and getting beaten by far weaker opposition.....

E) If we have so much potential and worthless cannot unlock it, which he obviously cant without the help of a damn psychologist, think how much better we''d be with someone who could get the team playing to their potential.

As I said elsewhere this poll is hopeless.  It is clear the in/out camp is pretty evenly split - swaying out with a couple of poor games then swaying back in after a couple of wins.  We have had two polls showing this.

By including Worthy as an option to replace worthy all the inners will chose him while the out vote is fractured amongst the 5 or 6 alternatives. 

Inevitable that worthy would win this vote.

OTB

[quote user="Tom Blazak"]

A) The comment about ipswich fans voting in pinkun poll was not meant to be funny as it is a fact.

[/quote]

If it''s a fact then I take it that you can prove that fact.

I''m a firm "Worthy Outer" and the very people who called us fickle (because of a bad run over 18 months!!) now have the temerity to say we should now change and support him.

I''m not fickle. It took me that long to become resigned to the fact that Worthy has to go. It will take me a lot more than 2 games against very poor opposition to change back again.

And for me, its not just about results. While I am happy when we win I am not a shallow  numpty who goes home thinking we are a quality side after scratching wins against poor teams. I want to see tangible evidence on the pitch that the passing, organisation, movement, positional awareness and tackling are of a standard to allow us to challenge for promotion and have a chance of staying up. 45 minutes against the worst side I have seen here for years has no long term significance unless it acts as a catalyst to get those things right.

Grasp this mate!.

1. Worthy was voted OUT by the Pink Un poll, 69% I believe.

2. You refer to the Eastern Daily Press Poll, which the Pink Un agreed that Ipswich fans had voted on!

Do get your facts correct before you start gloating!.

I have to say this whole Worthy out versus KTF thing has gone way past boring. We all support the same team, remember? Any Ips**ch fans that look at this board must be laughing their heads off at us, when, truth be told, they''d love to have some of the players we have. Our team might be treading water just now but theirs is definetly on the decline, watch how their talent is snapped up in January.

I agree two wins doesn''t make everything ok but it''s a start, so you can either buy into a bit of optimism or keep calling for the managers head, your choice. But can we just stop the petty squabbling, even 1st Wiz has called a truce!!

Merry Christmas to all Canaries. 

So many Norwich fans keep on estimating teams in the Championship it''s stupid how do you we think we won the Championship when we went up, by hard work, being physical and playing as a team and being consistent. Southampton aren''t a bad team but then they aren''t a great team so that makes them AVERAGE. Saying there a poor team is just stupid if you look at there results they have done okay which is why they are 12th in the Championship. Fans and players shouldn''t underestimate ANY team in the Championship because if you do then things won''t go to plan, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE CORRECT APPROACH.

Admittedly yes Crewe are a poor team playing nice football, which probably isn''t the way to play in the Championship if your hoping to survive. If i remember rightly Norwich were the best time for pretty much the whole game, apart for about the 10 min period when Crewe scored but after that we were the dominent team in both halfs.

On the point of our potential, yes we haven''t performed for most of the games this season and haven''t got a decent number of points. The reason we don''t have as many points as SHEFF UTD is because they play the right style of play like the rough and tumble style to be where they are now i.e. the top 2. Unfortunately Worthington hasn''t bought well in the summer, bringing in poor signings which is why we are playing the way we are playing. The new players have took time to gell with the rest of the players already at the club, and just took ages to get used to playing together, which explains why the style of play hasn''t been good enough. And which explains why Norwich''s potential hasn''t come through up until the last 2 games. Another crucial factor is injurys again going back to the fact that if Worthington had made the squad bigger then we wouldn''t have had problems with injurys.

BUT DESPITE ALL THAT WE HAVE PLAYED WELL RECENTLY the style of play was good, the team was together, and we dominated both matchs which is what you need to do in order to win games. The huddle proves that we were together as Fleming confirmed last night.

Also the fact that Worthington brought in a psychologist surely defy''s people who say he is ''Worthless'' as it did the trick to change things around. Worthington had no other choice but to bring him in and i probably would of done something similar. So people who keep criticizing that decision shut up and applaud the manager for bringing in the psychologist.

Worthington can and will get the best out of his players as he has proved whilst being Norwich manager, REMEMBER there''s still the second half of the season for him to put it right and i believe he will, and i don''t care if other people don''t think he can, i have faith in the manager. Because i know he''s done it before and will do it again.

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"]

[quote user="Tom Blazak"]

[/quote]

If it''s a fact then I take it that you can prove that fact.

[/quote]

Well mate when the ipswich local newspaper ran a poll for who should be there manager Brian Hamilton won it by a mile!!!!  I wonder why that was!!!

[quote user="morty"]

I have to say this whole Worthy out versus KTF thing has gone way past boring. We all support the same team, remember? Any Ips**ch fans that look at this board must be laughing their heads off at us, when, truth be told, they''d love to have some of the players we have. Our team might be treading water just now but theirs is definetly on the decline, watch how their talent is snapped up in January.

I agree two wins doesn''t make everything ok but it''s a start, so you can either buy into a bit of optimism or keep calling for the managers head, your choice. But can we just stop the petty squabbling, even 1st Wiz has called a truce!!

Merry Christmas to all Canaries. 

[/quote]

Yep you are righht Ipswich are terrible at the moment AND on the same points as us.  I tell ya we need to get in the mix NOW cos otherwise come next year Hucks a year older, parachute payments less - we will be down there with the scum for good!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see how optomistic everyone is after Deano leaves in January, have you read today''s Pink Un, listen to Neil Adams on Saturday, heard Worthy''s comments.

He''s off will you have faith in Worthy to replace Deano, his record doesn''t inspire.  Dean will go because of how City have performed !st half of season.

Well said Morty, looking at this board sometimes, you would be hard pushed to tell that we all supported the same team. Debate is a healthy thing but its sometimes like reading the script of the Life of Brian (ie "are you the Peoples Front of Judea or the Judean Peoples Front? I''m with the Judean Popular Front" etc). anyway I''m sure we''ll all be delighted if we can get one over Colin on Boxing Day.

Happy Christmas to you too (and all other Canaries).