Sign in to follow this  
Rossi

Andrew Johnson

West Ham have ''dropped out'' of the race for Ashton after secretly agreeing to a £5m move for Andrew Johnson - all will become apparent!

what, like wigan have secretly agreed a move for ashton?

how many clubs supposedly agreed deals for ashton in the summer only for it to turn out to be 100% rubbish?

and besides, i actually think you would have to physically drag johnson out of the clutches of simon jordan!

if he does go for 5m what chance have we of getting 6 for deano, let alone more!

Johnson = quick, good finisher, good at penalties.   £5million??

Ashton= good header, immense fnisher, links up with the midfield(in a team that has one), 3 years younger, holds up the ball. surely worth more.

After 3 years in the Prem. Ashton would be twice the player Johnson is. He could have an England career as England are short of ''traditionally English'' strikers. No-one to hold up the ball or win it in the air, Johnson would always be kept out of the team by Owen/Rooney/Defoe/Vassell, Ashton would easily overtake Crouch in the pecking order.

And you think diver Johnsons worth more??

potentially ashton is worth more, but at this present time, i would put them in the same price bracket. but i wont believe that little rumour for a second. even though i would love it to happen!

this always makes me laugh.. if it was a "secret agreement" then we wouldnt know about it would we??!! it wouldnt appear on the pinkun msg board

jas :)