Sign in to follow this  
Mr  Whiz

Taylor

Rumors suggest that Norwich are leading the race with a £250, 000 bid for the striker after Burnley decided to listen to offers. Nottingham forest are also interested. Is he really worth it?

No I dont think he''s worth it, NW would be better off putting the money in a brown paper bag and keeping under his bed.

The right player will come along, that much I''m certain. Taylor never was and never will be a 20 goal a season striker.

Below is a comment from a good friend who is a Burnley fan.

"Taylor is interesting. Great header, very rarely scores with feet. No pace & variable first touch. we play better football without him, but he does get a few goals. Out til mid-sept apparently."

Does that make him the answer - I''m not sure for one.

Shame to see Nielsen go - we couldn''t have been paying him much if his missus is out-earning him in IT.

Can''t worry about it now though - bring on the new - whoever it ends up being.

[quote user="John Boubepo"]No I dont think he''s worth it, NW would be better off putting the money in a brown paper bag and keeping under his bed.

The right player will come along, that much I''m certain. Taylor never was and never will be a 20 goal a season striker.[/quote]

Wise words John, wise words indeed.