Sign in to follow this  
Jack Barak

Help appreciated

Morning All

I know this is a real shot in the dark but I don't suppose anyone could point me to a service for writing university work / just getting a diploma could they? I have looked everywhere and just cannot find a link.

Any help much appreciated.

Edited by Jack Barak
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

Tricky one mate - I've heard these sites can be quite secretive and difficult to locate. I've heard of Chinese sites that do this, but never seen any promoted anywhere. I don't think I'm able to help but good luck in your quest. 😉

I appreciate the effort, I'll just keep my eyes open and see if I can find one...bloody needle in a hay stack.

now what makes me think this is nothing but a sad attempt to provoke an argument

and that there will be those gormless enough to bite

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

11 minutes ago, Bill said:

now what makes me think this is nothing but a sad attempt to provoke an argument

oh dear oh dear

looks like some of the more simple among us may have missed the joke here

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

Come on, just help me out. Something from John Hopkins, San Jose State...anything like that.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Ironically, THIS is the post that seems like it's fishing for confrontation haha.

Nice work though Jack, made me chuckle :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Flying Dutchman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

oh dear oh dear

You mean someone who often takes the mick out of ‘dim witted farmhands’? 😳

5 hours ago, Bill said:

A wonderful self own. Almost art.

Well he is Billsh1te you know. It’s fun to read his diatribes knowing it’s all going to blow up in his face. He doesn’t seem to get any of this guff! 😋😋😋

10 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

oh dear oh dear

Simply Billy 

On 25/06/2019 at 08:15, Jack Barak said:

Morning All

I know this is a real shot in the dark but I don't suppose anyone could point me to a service for writing university work / just getting a diploma could they? I have looked everywhere and just cannot find a link.

Any help much appreciated.

Jack I heard they are doing an HND in Mandarin at the Anglia Ruskin . Trouble is I can’t recall how I know that . Must had read something somewhere. Good luck anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Jack I heard they are doing an HND in Mandarin at the Anglia Ruskin . Trouble is I can’t recall how I know that . Must had read something somewhere. Good luck anyway. 

I'll have a Google, thanks for the tip. I have not had one jot of luck with this, like bloody ninja's. You'd think they would want to advertise their services but instead they are harder to find than a Binner fan who was actually alive when their 'glorious history' was made.

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Still no sign of Bill. Funny, that.

He is rather busy on the moving to a new ground thread as it is infested on virtually every post with lies and made up guff by the dimwitted. 😂

21 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He is rather busy on the moving to a new ground thread as it is infested on virtually every post with lies and made up guff by the dimwitted. 😂

I’ve been trying my best to help him rant! I was thinking of using a Season ticket holders to be made to give up 5 games this season to give casuals & future youth the chance to get to a game, but that might just push him over the edge!

11 minutes ago, Indy said:

I’ve been trying my best to help him rant! I was thinking of using a Season ticket holders to be made to give up 5 games this season to give casuals & future youth the chance to get to a game, but that might just push him over the edge!

:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2